+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 64 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh I'm so sorry Scarlet, what horrible news I hope it's a late bloomer.

can understand wanting to get every test done, our clinic tested the life out of us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I went in today cause I couldn't wait and beta is 49, so another chemical.

Have to have another blood test Thursday to make sure it is decreasing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Scarlet, how devasting. So sorry to hear your sad news. Sending big hugs your way...

I'm really losing faith in this CGH business, we should not be commiserating so many BFNs in this thread

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no Scarlet I'm so sorry

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there, I've never, ever posted before but have been following this thread for a while cheering you all on and also feeling your losses. I apologise for not joining in sooner. I just wanted to say not to give up hope. I have also been doing CGH testing for the past 7 months and have my first ever BFP yesterday. However, it was my third transfer, one of which was a normal, tested embryo. I was so devastated after all the hype and stats over sucess with tested embies and was beginning to think it was just not going to happen for me. I only ever had 2 normal embies after 3 cycles so this was my last one. I was TOTALLY shocked to get my BFP yesterday as I was sure it had not worked for the second time. So, it can happen even after a BFN with a tested embie so please, please keep positive and don't loose faith. Good luck to you all and I'll be eagerly checking in on your progress over the months.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Flyingfish For This Useful Post:

scarlet  (18-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Flying Fish, thank you for that, please keep us updated on your progress. Did you have your Beta? What was the number.

I had a draw on Monday and the number hadn't doubled, but was still rising, was at 49. Have to go again tomorrow but I know it is over. I was having really strong HPT's till yesterday, then today, line was half as dark. At least Beta Limbo will be over.

My FS is recommending moving straight into FET next month, I have an appointment on Tuesday and will go from there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Scarlet, Yep Beta was Tuesday (10dpt) and it was about 450 so looks like the little fella is going strong. I had no explanation for my first BFN with the tested embie...it wasn't even a chemical so I have no idea what went wrong. Everything was perfect with my lining etc so ??? With 3 more left in the freezer you are bound to have sucess. We seem to be in a similar situation as neither of us have done many transfers (3) but have taken a few cycles to get our normal embies. This BFP for me was straight after my last FET so back-to-backs seem to work. I hope the next month goes quickly for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Scarlet- Haven't been on here for awhile, but when I got on this morning I was hoping to see some better news for you. Have been thinking of you. hun, that you start getting some answers soon.

AFM- I had my appointment, and after all the worry and dilemma, DH and I have decided not to do the testing. The things is the Dr said we should do another stim cycle, but transfer the embies that I already have (after testing of course) first, and if they don't work, then we transfer the fresh ones. Firstly, I think, if they are just going to transfer the thawed ones first, then why not do that first, and if it doesn't work, then suggest doing a stim cycle?
    The other thing is, out of all the eggs I have had harvested, I only usually get two that are any good. Once I got 38 eggs! and only 2 were any good. So the stats are no better. I could do a whole new cycle, and for what? Be no better then where I'm at now. Then DH and I decided not to do the testing (for those who don't know, we were having testing done for Autism) because, if we know the embryo has the gene, then will we feel guilty for transfering it? I want to have another child, whether Autistic or not, we have decided, but we can not do another stim cycle due to Hubby's medication he's on, so my 2 embies I have left, are my last hope, and I'm not going to play around with that. So I wish everybody the best of luck, I really do. For now on, since I am not going to do the testing, I may as well move to a different IVF thread. Thankyou everyone for your support and advice

Thanks
    Reviews
    April- You may be right. I wasn't going to come back here, but I felt the need to see if anyone had posted since my last. Perhaps I will stay, though I don't really know any of you. I have been in numerous TTC IVF threads, only one I ever felt really close and accepted in, then it was advised once anyone had reached a BFP, it was time to more on to the preggie threads. It wasn't quite the same. Everyone has been nice here and acknowledged me and my views and thoughts. I have no-one in my everyday life I can talk to, so its nice to be able to talk here. I'm happy that I was acknowledged, as in other friends, I've often been over looked, and I took it as the other ladies just weren't as happy to have another in their forum.

Dont worry about your FS and what they may think. Your body, your future, your right- I say. You are using their services for one outcome, not to be friends and line their pockets. If they cannot help you on your quest or at least entertain what you want to do, you deffinatley should move on. Goodluck!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys

FlyingFish great news on your BFP. I hope it's the start of a string of them for this little thread.

Sweetboy - best of luck for your cycle, I hope one of your two bubsicles is a sticky bub for you. When are you going to start? Sounds like you're happy with your decision so that's really good.

April - I'm all for looking out for #1 first, I think you're doing the right thing. FWIW I think they should have tested for NKC before now. What clinic is Dr Matt.hias at?

AFM - I had egg pickup today. 9 eggs, 7 mature. Fortunately DH was able to be there (he flew off to Toronto for work at 12 today) so that was good. I'll find out whether any fertilised around noon tomorrow when they call me. Waiting on that call!

I was so nervous about the EPU but it was fine in the end. Loved seeing my eggies on the screen, that was really cool. Hoping they are good 'uns