Closed Thread
Page 45 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Bellavista - that's ok! I understand completely! Goodluck.... Hope it all goes very well for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey Bella hun...whats up?...head, heart or bod?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Body I hate it I feel like it lets me down so! I know not to get my hopes up for more then 3 eggs but oh boy what I would give to get 6-8 and have a break from stimming. Constipation has set in bloated painful tummy nausea elevated heart rate tired - the usual

So tonight I am having a small glass of vino had a lovely shower was exceptionally lazy and purchased three wanton noodle soups at Raintrees (best noodle soup bar yet in Cairns) for the 3 of us for dinner.

Head tells me this is all worth and I know it my body is saying enough my heart just wants what it wants and the sooner that happens the better. Epu on Monday fingers crossed for at least 3 lovely mature eggs.

Booked a weekend away can't wait just DH and I

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella - a weekend away sounds wonderful. I cant remember what protocol you are on....antagonist, long down reg etc?? The bloat and the constipation are the pits! Well hun...the bod, the head and the heart sounds like they are doing what they do for an IVF cycle....all sounds pretty normally really, but geez, it sucks and wish you can fast forward through the 2WW to BT. How are the follies going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    Just a quick update as I enjoy the hospitality of the Cairns Base. The bleeding lead to me collapsing at home. I've now had two blood transfusions and numerous IV fluids. Desperate to go home tomorrow, two nights is already more than I can handle.

Bella - hang in there. The only saying 'it only takes one' is really true so fingers crossed. We have a weekend away booked this weekend for our 12th wedding anniversary. Unless I promise to lay on the resort bed all weekend I think I will probably have to cancel.

Kit - welcome. I still remember Jo from when she was a theatre nurse at the Day Surgery. But yes they are still there in the lovely new building.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow all of a sudden people everywhere on this thread. People in hospital, people jabbing, people waiting. ......

Hospital nette? ???!!!! Far out. Well I guess u r in the best place. Hugs to you xx

Bella. .. stay strong lovely. We know you're good at it!

I have final bloods on Fri. Couldn't tell ya what I feel. I'm being neither hopeful nor negative.

Everyone else. .. good vibes xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    DJNette I hope you recover quickly and if you manage your weekend away enjoy. We too are escaping for a weekend away to the resort we stayed at when we married and dinner at our wedding venue can't wait.

Sunny thanks your words of wisdom have helped me realise how lucky we are to get the opportunities we do have to at least try. So as sore as I am I am great full to try and have a gorgeous bambino with my husband.

Amps how are you travelling?

Musicalgal when do you test fingers crossed hope you are feeling well x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella - Feel free to vent...we are here for you...coz as you know, other IVFers SOOO get it. Enjoy your weekend.

Nette - I hope you have a quick recovery and YES, YES, YES put your feet up and rest regardless whether you go away or stay home.

MusicalGal - 3 more sleeps! Exciting.

Everyone else....how are you all going?

AFM
    Stack of paperwork to go through from the donor agency and clinic....the ball is really rolling now...exciting...donor contract to be signed - waiting for DP to get home!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies just had BT ( I never feel good when the vampire says to me oh better use your other arm I have ha a shocking morning with people's veins :0 so much for reassurance). U/S later this am hopefully I have some nice follies.

So constipated!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi

So I look like I have 6-7 good size follies and 2 small ones. EPU Monday first up aiming for 2x5 day blast transfer.