As Boobycino said, being pregnant, first world problems are a plenty.
- even though I can't wear them for longer than 5 minutes, I'm p***ed that I can't fit my feet into my hot Tony bianco shoes.
- DD has decided that she can't sleep through the washing machine noise anymore, so I can't do my washing until she wakes up from her nap.
- DD has decided that today she will actually have a really long midday sleep even though I struggle to get her to sleep longer than an hour normally and because of this, point 2 exists.
- I want to buy my BJCS so I can have it in the car when this bub arrives (due in 9 days), but I wouldn't let DP get the one he found on special because it was purple and not red...
- I hate my fridge. It's making wierd noises and the freezer is on top. And I don't have a built in ice machine. Waaaaa!!!
Results 111 to 120 of 810
05-03-2012 16:51 #111
05-03-2012 16:59 #112Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2009
My slurpees are either too slushy or too icy.
05-03-2012 17:03 #113
I just bought a brand new bed which needs to go on the roof but it's raining.
05-03-2012 17:05 #114
05-03-2012 17:47 #115
Went to the bottle-o to get some absolut vanilla vodka for some relaxing drinks because I finished packing our house today..........
They only had black currant
Almost chucked a wobbly right there!!!!
05-03-2012 17:48 #116
The Following User Says Thank You to Lumpy Melon For This Useful Post:
05-03-2012 18:52 #117
The Following User Says Thank You to Witwicky For This Useful Post:
05-03-2012 19:00 #118
05-03-2012 19:16 #119
I wish Margie would p1ss off out of the biggest loser!
05-03-2012 19:26 #120
My chocolate melted too fast while I was eating it so I ate it too fast and now I have no snacks left to last me the end of the show and my movie.
By darla87 in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & ChatReplies: 82Last Post: 11-03-2013, 08:18
By OJandMe in forum News & Current AffairsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-10-2012, 10:30
By Mod-Zeddie in forum General ChatReplies: 36Last Post: 07-06-2012, 12:09
Wendys Music SchoolWendy’s Music School. Experience, Quality and great service! For qualifying students we will get you playing or ...
LATESTToilet training: when is the best time to start?Why it is OK for your child to be differentWhat is a blessing way? How is it different to a baby shower?
POPULARWhen can I start giving chores to my children?New baby nursery checklist – a guide to newborn essentialsWhat to pack for labour and hospital – a checklist
FORUMS - chatting now ...
April/May TTC group chatConception & Fertility General Chat
Egg Donation in Greece #5Egg Donation
IUI QueryNon-IVF fertility assistance
Dr Antony Lighten - Appreciation threadpregnancy and babies through IVF
Mixed slumber partyGeneral Chat
Married At First Sight 2017Movies / Music / Books / TV Chat
WOW what a shockWorking Hubbers - Employed