+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I think my DP is having an affair with you! Lol! I could have written both of your posts WORD FOR WORD. ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING.

DP loves playing with our DD for 10mins when he gets home but then it's "pass back to mum".

"Babe can you hold her for a minute?" Him "WHY CAN'T YOU HOLD HER?!?" <----Are you freaking serious!!! I need to pee, and brush the dreads out of my hair and perhaps MAYBE relax for 10 minutes without it being for a feed!

I also get lots of digs about how he "works so hard all day" like being a full time mum, part-time uni student and part-time hobby business owner isn't work. I almost just laughed at the hilarity of that sentence because it is so ridiculous it makes me want to cry!

I've threatened leaving and I haven't carried through for the same reasons as you; I cannot stand the though of being away from my daughter for days at a time. And I want more children and don't want them to have different fathers. It's tough! I sat down and talked to him about this seriously and he left the house really upset and remorseful....1 week later, buys me flowers "just because" 2 days after that, back to the same old jackass whinging about how I do eff all all day!

I am sorry, I have totally hijacked your post with my own mindless rant! But it is comforting to know that I am not the only one in this situation!!! Hugs to you, let me know how you go!!! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I also could've written ur post pretty much word for word unfortunately. Right now I'm sitting alone in the loungeroom folding up washing as DH has stormed off and gone to bed after yet another argument (stemming from me asking if there were much dishes in the sink still to do, whilst I was hanging up washing).

I don't want to say too much on here as DH does check it sometimes, but please feel free to PM me. I am feeling so miserable and alone =/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Take care
    Last edited by Annabella; 03-04-2012 at 21:43.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    to all you ladies. Clucky how are things going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Huge hugs to the other ladies going through this.

I was just thinking about this thread and how I was meaning to update it.
    Things have improved here. DH has changed jobs, he got offered a salary job just before starting self employment, which is much less financial strain for us, he's making more money (so we can pay off debt) and he's really happy about it.
    He's been a lot more helpful in the house and more attentive in our relationship. There are still times when he's a selfish poohead but if they're balanced with lots of nice fun times and a generally happier life I'm ok with that. Will keep working on things and see how they go, but the fact that I can see evidence of the man I fell in love with is wonderful

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CluckySC For This Useful Post:

BluePixie  (04-04-2012),MyLittleLilacTree  (02-04-2012)