+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 47 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 370 of 466
  1. #361
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    764
    Thanks
    660
    Thanked
    1,022
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

  2. #362
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    955
    Thanks
    982
    Thanked
    543
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Show off your cakes! I'll show you mine

    .
    Attached Images
    Last edited by StillHopeful; 22-02-2015 at 08:38.

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

    Apple iPhart6  (11-01-2015),DesperatelySeekingSleep  (12-01-2015)

  4. #363
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    955
    Thanks
    982
    Thanked
    543
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Show off your cakes! I'll show you mine

    .
    Attached Images
    Last edited by StillHopeful; 22-02-2015 at 08:36.

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

    Apple iPhart6  (11-01-2015),MrsBid  (09-02-2015)

  6. #364
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    955
    Thanks
    982
    Thanked
    543
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Show off your cakes! I'll show you mine

    .
    Attached Images
    Last edited by StillHopeful; 22-02-2015 at 08:37.

  7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

    amyd  (12-01-2015),Apple iPhart6  (11-01-2015),CakeyMumma  (11-01-2015),Clyon  (13-01-2015)

  8. #365
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    987
    Thanks
    226
    Thanked
    500
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Goblin Queen View Post
    I finally have a cake to add!!! DS's first birthday is next month and I decided to make his cake to save money (HAHAHAHA!!!!!) but I've never worked with fondant before so I decided to do a practice cake for my birthday. Here it is! I've add a # sign to the cake board since taking this photo because I'm #1 lol!

    Attachment 65550
    Oh my gosh, I just got a huge shock when I came across your cake. Our little girl's name is Sian too. I think you may have contacted me before? The cake looks great by the way.

  9. #366
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    7,242
    Thanks
    5,043
    Thanked
    3,638
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week

    Default Show off your cakes! I'll show you mine

    Quote Originally Posted by siansmum View Post
    Oh my gosh, I just got a huge shock when I came across your cake. Our little girl's name is Sian too. I think you may have contacted me before? The cake looks great by the way.
    I'm so sorry hun, yeah my name actually used to be "Sian" on the forums but I changed it to this after your little girl's accident. I didn't mean for you to see this and have it upset you in any way.

    ETA: Thank you, the letters were terrible except the "S" but the cake tasted delicious.

  10. #367
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    987
    Thanks
    226
    Thanked
    500
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Apple iphart6 View Post
    I'm so sorry hun, yeah my name actually used to be "Sian" on the forums but I changed it to this after your little girl's accident. I didn't mean for you to see this and have it upset you in any way.

    ETA: Thank you, the letters were terrible except the "S" but the cake tasted delicious.
    I thought it was you, Sian! Please don't think you upset me in any way. It was just one of those moments that us Angel mums call 'an ambush moment' - when something totally unexpected hits you. I just wasn't expecting to see Sian's name in the thread, that's all. It took my breath away for a few seconds, but I was fine - truly.
    I hope you didn't feel that you had to change your username because of me. That was very thoughtful of you though. You and my precious little girl have such a beautiful name - truly 'God's gracious gifts'.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to siansmum For This Useful Post:

    Apple iPhart6  (12-01-2015)

  12. #368
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    7,242
    Thanks
    5,043
    Thanked
    3,638
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by siansmum View Post
    I thought it was you, Sian! Please don't think you upset me in any way. It was just one of those moments that us Angel mums call 'an ambush moment' - when something totally unexpected hits you. I just wasn't expecting to see Sian's name in the thread, that's all. It took my breath away for a few seconds, but I was fine - truly.

    I hope you didn't feel that you had to change your username because of me. That was very thoughtful of you though. You and my precious little girl have such a beautiful name - truly 'God's gracious gifts'.
    Your first paragraph is exactly why I changed my name. Not because of you but because I thought about how I would feel in your situation if I had to see the name of my Angel child every time I logged into the forum. If something as simple as changing my name could prevent even a little bit of hurt on top of all the pain you were feeling, I didn't see any reason not to do it.

    It looks like the mods have seen fit to give me a new name anyway!

  13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Apple iPhart6 For This Useful Post:

    EverydayDreamer  (12-01-2015),Gracie's Mum  (16-01-2015),HollyGolightly81  (12-01-2015),siansmum  (13-01-2015)

  14. #369
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,087
    Thanks
    1,179
    Thanked
    1,566
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Apple iphart6 View Post
    Your first paragraph is exactly why I changed my name. Not because of you but because I thought about how I would feel in your situation if I had to see the name of my Angel child every time I logged into the forum. If something as simple as changing my name could prevent even a little bit of hurt on top of all the pain you were feeling, I didn't see any reason not to do it.

    It looks like the mods have seen fit to give me a new name anyway!
    This brought tears to my eyes. Just the thoughtfulness and caring for a stranger is so heartning. You are an awesome person. Xx

  15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CompareTheMeerkat For This Useful Post:

    Apple iPhart6  (12-01-2015),EverydayDreamer  (12-01-2015),Gracie's Mum  (16-01-2015),My Beloved Ones  (12-01-2015),siansmum  (13-01-2015)

  16. #370
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    7,242
    Thanks
    5,043
    Thanked
    3,638
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Suprisedmummy View Post
    This brought tears to my eyes. Just the thoughtfulness and caring for a stranger is so heartning. You are an awesome person. Xx
    Awwwww, thank you. *blushes*

    So...cakes? We have cakes?

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Apple iPhart6 For This Useful Post:

    siansmum  (13-01-2015)


 

Similar Threads

  1. Show us your pet!!
    By waterlily in forum Pets
    Replies: 128
    Last Post: 09-09-2012, 18:16
  2. Show me
    By Lemmings in forum General Chat
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 16-12-2011, 13:55

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
TPS Health Physiotherapy and PilatesTPS Health Physiotherapy and Pilates has three clinics located at Morningside, Redlands and Lutwyche. We offer pre and ...
REVIEWS
"Pigeon teats rule!"
by Alex
Pigeon PP Wide Neck reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›