Oh that makes more sense- otherwise you were really cheap!!
+ Reply to Thread
Results 11 to 13 of 13
27-02-2012 20:21 #11Senior Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2008
27-02-2012 21:28 #12
It's all pretty much been mentioned. We are going through the same argh!!!
Going by qld here.
- Stamp duty is 3% of the buying cost of new property. You need this (you cannot rely on adding this into your mortgage)
- mortgage insurance - you need this if your deposit is less then 20%
- solicitor fees, between $500 and $2000 anymore and your paying to much.
- moving. Wise to factor in $1000-$3000+ depending where.
- Bank fees, set up etc
- exit fees (ours were $700) can be up to $1000 also depends if your breaking a fixed loan.
- agent fees, auction fees if you do this.
It's quite alot.
Last edited by 1CrazyMoose; 27-02-2012 at 21:33.
28-02-2012 08:57 #13
By ziara in forum Family FinancesReplies: 5Last Post: 26-05-2012, 15:50
By 2BlueBirds in forum General ChatReplies: 27Last Post: 06-03-2012, 08:13
By ICanDream in forum House & GardensReplies: 6Last Post: 04-01-2012, 20:02
Pea Pods Reusable NappiesPea Pods are the smart choice when it comes to choosing what's best for you, your baby and the environment. Affordable ...
LATESTToilet training: when is the best time to start?Why it is OK for your child to be differentWhat is a blessing way? How is it different to a baby shower?
POPULARWhen can I start giving chores to my children?New baby nursery checklist – a guide to newborn essentialsWhat to pack for labour and hospital – a checklist
FORUMS - chatting now ...
First time school starters 2017 chat thread!School aged children
HGC lelvels stressed please helpConception & Fertility General Chat
April/May TTC group chatConception & Fertility General Chat
I am... #20General Chat
IVF babies due Sep/Oct/Nov 2017pregnancy and babies through IVF
any one else get a bfp after laparoscopy?Endometriosis Chat
Awesome Mums of Autistic kids-how many of us are there (#3)????????Parents of Children with Special Needs