+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I had the exact same pain second time round. It took about 4 weeks for me to be able to stand up without almost screaming in agony. When I asked about it, I was told that it was the internal stitches.

lambjam is offline Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I had a small fluid collection under my scar after my first caesarean. An ultrasound showed that it was about 5ml; not enough to warrant draining it, but incredibly painful! It hurt for a couple of weeks then went away.

I hope your pain resolves soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a csection a week and a half ago and experienced similar pain - went back to the hospital and they gave me a body stocking thingy which worked wonders! After speaking with a physio, found out I had 3-4 finger width separation, I got some SRC recovery shorts. They helped immensely!!!! They cost a bit but worth it! If you don't want to go to the expense, the hospital should give you a body stocking thing for free, which did a good job too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am having a similar pain and I will be 4 weeks post op tomorrow. my first c-section was a breeze 3 years ago, as I recall, but the recovery for this one is so frustrating. I am getting a sharp, pulling, tight pain a few inches above the scar on the right side. I haven't left the house in nearly a week as I am trying to heal and have been walking hunched over hold the right side of my stomach, which is causing a great backache and terrible posture. its just depressing. I really hope its more like days, not months, for this pain to go away. how are you going now babyflynn81? or anyone else experiencing similar pain and frustration?

Thanks
    Reviews
    The recovery shorts were amazing. They saved me! So worth the money as I was walking over hunched and after I wore the shorts, felt a million times better. A few weeks after wearing them, I felt good as new. I would say to anyone with the pain, either get the body stocking or the shorts. Don't be in pain if you don't have to be 😊