+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    22,270
    Thanks
    15,600
    Thanked
    11,875
    Reviews
    14
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Gatton, QLD
    Posts
    452
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked
    67
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Janesmum123 View Post
    Honest to God I don't know how you guys do it.
    I feel like Im dying. My head feels like its splitting in two, Im dizzy all the time, I have no energy. Today I thought I was going to pass out literally!
    I don't care about hunger, I'm not craving food, I just feel so sick it's terrible
    Good old sugar withdrawals!! They say the average adult consumes 28 teaspoons of sugar per day, mostly unknowingly!!

    It will pass, can take a week or so but it does pass. Could you have a piece of fruit in place of one vege just to cure your cravings? I found a banana would help, or chewing extra gum

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,597
    Thanks
    56
    Thanked
    275
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Janesmum123 View Post
    Honest to God I don't know how you guys do it.
    I feel like Im dying. My head feels like its splitting in two, Im dizzy all the time, I have no energy. Today I thought I was going to pass out literally!
    I don't care about hunger, I'm not craving food, I just feel so sick it's terrible
    I see some time has passed. How are you doing now?

  4. #14
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    4,812
    Thanks
    1,047
    Thanked
    2,271
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lulululu View Post
    I see some time has passed. How are you doing now?
    I am only replacing one meal with optifast and having around 1000 cals.
    So all up about 1100-1200 cals a day.
    I couldnt just do optifast, I almost passed out. But maybe it's cause I wasn't technically supposed to be on it. I just really needed to drop the last 10kg and was really struggling.
    But Im going well 7kg to go. So yay!

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Janesmum123 For This Useful Post:

    LoveLivesHere  (20-03-2012)

  6. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,597
    Thanks
    56
    Thanked
    275
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Janesmum123 View Post
    I am only replacing one meal with optifast and having around 1000 cals.
    So all up about 1100-1200 cals a day.
    I couldnt just do optifast, I almost passed out. But maybe it's cause I wasn't technically supposed to be on it. I just really needed to drop the last 10kg and was really struggling.
    But Im going well 7kg to go. So yay!
    Congratulations! I can't wait til I've only got 7kg to go


 

Similar Threads

  1. Your success on Optifast?
    By avenew05 in forum Weightloss & Fitness Challenges
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-02-2016, 14:43
  2. Optislim or Optifast???
    By siansmum in forum General Chat
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 17-05-2012, 11:05

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Baby SensoryBaby Sensory is the only baby programme that offers a complete approach to learning & development. Our classes ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›