+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hate it with a passion but wished I loved it. My clothes are as old as the hills, I have no style and don't even get me started on my complete lack of shoes. I am tall and thin, I have no (.)(.) and stupid big toes that stick up when they shouldn't and shopping just depresses me. I can't go during the sales as they never have my size, although these days I have no size as nothing fits me anyway. Blergh can you tell how much I hate it which I hate in itself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love op-shopping, but I find it difficult to shop for new clothes.

It's strange, I can easily spend $50 in on 2nd hand clothes I don't need, but can never chose at a full price retail store when I am shopping for a particular event/purpose.

Although it is a moot point at the moment with a 5 month old who has decided she does not like shopping.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love buying for DS & DD and will easily spend $100 in one go. I've started to layby to ease my shopping frenzy and pay it over time.

I like shoes and accessories. Scarves, hats, shoes anything that change an outfit rather than having to buy another one. I still have all of my surf clothing mum got me in my late teens.. not that any of it fits anymore. I did turf out a whole heap of stuff when we moved.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    i used to love clothes shopping. when i feel good about how i look i could easily buy a new item each week.
    since DD2 im not enjoying the extra kg's so have only clothes shopped for necessities

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I hate clothes shopping for myself, really hate it. I will only do it if I really have to and even then the quicker the better. It makes me anxious.

Shopping for someone else I'm ok with. I often go with my sister and enjoy helping her pick things. And I love shopping for the kids. Shopping for me? No way. It usually ends in tears.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I love clothes shopping! Haven't done much since having kids though. I find it hard to find clothes that fit well but don't require a second mortgage!

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by ICanDream View Post
    Hate it with a passion but wished I loved it. My clothes are as old as the hills, I have no style and don't even get me started on my complete lack of shoes. I am tall and thin, I have no (.)(.) and stupid big toes that stick up when they shouldn't and shopping just depresses me. I can't go during the sales as they never have my size, although these days I have no size as nothing fits me anyway. Blergh can you tell how much I hate it which I hate in itself.
    This except I'm tallish and cuddly and I have huge (@)(@) I go with all good intention of getting myself something and never find anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    LOVE clothes shopping I have to shop alone though, I don't enjoy clothes shopping with others.

I don't like keeping clothes for too long either,, if they start to look worn or faded, then they get donated.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Mostly yes but sometimes no.
    I prefer to be alone, i am not one for clothes shopping with other people.
    It can be a bit of a depressing chore if i am searching for something and can't find it.
    I do love it when i find a piece i really love, that i can afford and that fits me (pretty rare though). I don't consider myself particularly fashionable but i do enjoy clothes and having something new to wear that i love is a great confidence boost. Sometimes it's even just relaxing having a look around without buying anything.
    I have to be in the right mood for shopping though or else i don't enjoy it at all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hate it,
    Firstly because shopping with a 3yo is NOT fun

Secondly because i can never find anything i like, I like casual clothes, Just want jeans and tshirt with a nice print on it.
    All the tshirts for sale now are the baggy 'boyfreind tee' that hangs off your sholulders.

Thirdly i hate because of all the mirrors in the changeroom, I already hate how i look i don't need to be reminded in every store with those 3 way mirrors that show your back,front, sides etc.
    Always come home feeling depressed and self concious