+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 161 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,
    sorry have been laying low recently. Have been popping in to see how you are Ll going though. Well just back from epu. Worst result ever for us with only 3 eggs despite having many follicles. No idea what happened and neither does fs. Had 12 first cycle, then 9 and now 3. Started acc and Chinese herbs this cycle too so now debating whether I should ditch that...
    last 2 cycles we've had 3 eggs that haven't fertilized so just hoping this won't be the case This time or we won't even make transfer! Blah.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies <3

Hugs Disney- try to stay positive hun. Xx

Peonies - that is great news..

Hi kandp- I can completely understand having no patience for annoying things. Thr includes DH lol.

Lily- wow that an awesome haul- I will keep my fingers crossed no OHSS.

AFM- I am PUPO!!! both embryos went to beautiful blasts so one is now frozen and one is back in. Feeling really positive!! Just hope it's a sticky one.

Love and hugs to all. Xxxx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to JemJems For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds (18-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Good news all round!

Peonies - SO RELIEVED!!!! What a fighter indeed.

JemJems - It's a good omen that you're feeling so positive. Both blasts too!!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to romaverona For This Useful Post:

peoniesarepretty (18-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by peoniesarepretty View Post
    Sorry for the me post, but some good news.

BT today:
    HCG up to 491 (not quite double but pretty close)
    Prog up to 32

This one's a fighter. Another BT on Friday.
    Yay Peonies! Just keep sticking little one!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lee80 For This Useful Post:

peoniesarepretty (18-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LillyPonds View Post
    Hi Ladies

Just quickly. I'm back home from EPU and we got a massive 24 . So like Lee we are concerned about OHSS.

Peonies - That's such great news. You sure have a little fighter there.

Disney - .
    Wow lilyponds! Congrats on the big haul. Fingers double crossed that you don't get ohss!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lee80 For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds (18-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JemJems View Post

AFM- I am PUPO!!! both embryos went to beautiful blasts so one is now frozen and one is back in. Feeling really positive!! Just hope it's a sticky one.
    Congrats on PUPO status JemJems!!!!!! so exciting. Hope the 2ww is not too difficult and we get another sticky bean on this thread

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Since joining I've been reading through but keeping up with you all is a bit of a challenge lol. This is one busy thread!!

Finally though I started jabbing today. (IVF first cycle ever) - The waiting to get started was doing my head in!!

I gave myself my first injection this morning and expected to feel some kind of side effect symptoms straight away but so far nothing at all.. Hmmm. ?

Anyway I'm on my phone so can't read back through but hoping everyone's having a good day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Disney, just wanted to pop back and write you back.

Hunny, I have no idea how much anger, pain and frustration you're feeling right now. My journey has been different to yours.

I don't know what to say except that we're all thinking of you and hoping you'll come back fighting when you're ready.

Sometimes, you just need to have it all out. Write down everything you're feeling. Then take some deep breaths, dust yourself off and make a plan for the way forward. Whatever that may be. Perhaps something non fertility related for now.

Take care

XXX

13. The Following User Says Thank You to romaverona For This Useful Post:

Disney Baby (19-04-2012)

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats Lillyponds that is a great result! Look after yourself

Peonies: I think i said this to you earlier on, this little one is goign to keep you on your toes!!

JemJems: Yay for PUPO!!

lannie: I hope the 3 are perfect in quality for you!!

Lee: How are you today

Disney: i think everyone who goes through IVF and after trying naturally with no success starts to question whether we are ever gong to be blessed. The emotional rollarcoaster that TTC has on our lives is undescribable. We started IVF in 2006, but i went into deep depression following our our 1st transfer and we didnt try again till 2009. I had to find peace in myself and be happy with who i was before i would even consider attempting again. As Roma said I started doing things for me that I was interested in, I changed jobs, I started going to the gym and made some great new friends. I enjoyed life again, and I had some therapy. It is ok to take a break and decide what you want to do but dont give up hope yet on this cycle, as you wouldnt want to blame yourself if something was to go wrong and you were pregnant by stopping the medication. Try and see this cycle out, as you wouldnt want regret playing on your mind with everything else you are trying to deal with too.

AFM: I got my results and the clinic classes me as PREGNANT , my numbers came back at 112. The FN said they are quite high for this early stage, as my original BT wasnt due till April 23rd. They said they didnt want to repeat the BT till next week but I asked for it on Friday due to my history, the nurse said they expect them to be at least 230 on friday. It was so wierd the FN's kept congratulating me, but it doesnt seem real!
    Could this actually be happening??? I know thats a wierd question to ask but when you have been trying for 6 yrs and even though you are seeing the results first hand on the hpts you still question what you are seeing or hearing...

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zakmick For This Useful Post:

akakura (20-04-2012),KandP (24-04-2012),lannie (18-04-2012),LillyPonds (18-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    wow.. A lot going on!

Disney - I am so sorry, and I know exactly how you feel. unfortunately no one can make it better with words typed on a screen. Know we are thinking of you and I pray you won't give up. I tried for 4 years.. Its a long road. I have my miracle boy and I almost gave up so so so so so many times.
    keep the faith!!!

Zakmick - COngratulations!!! I too know that feeling! I didn't believe it for so long! I went home and just stared into space for ages! so happy for you! wooo hoo!!!!

Lillyponds - rest up! Great numbers!

Yay Peonies! Rest up! make DH do everything for you! haha!
    you have a fighter there!

JemJems - yay! wow! so exciting! Glad everything went well and you have one more! thats great news!

AFM - my levels are so slow! still jabbing away
    I had a BT today.. need to get another one tomorrow. No FET date yet.
    Im still freaking out about the defrost - having only one is so scary! it seems so strange that I'm going through all of this and it all may be for nothing
    my clinic said they have a good success rate.. so I'm clinging on to that!

hi to everyone else!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to adden For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds (18-04-2012)