+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 161 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Bellavista - I am so so sorry. I hope you're ok sending and thinking of you.

Disney - The waiting can be like torture and given what you went through last cycle it's no wonder you're anxious. I hope you can find a way to relax and look after yourself a bit. Thinking of you and sending

Akakura - You are so sweet to always think of everyone and do such detailed personals, I take my hat off to you as I can't keep up! Your symptoms are sounding positive! I have and everythign crossed for your BFP.

LiteFantastic - Yes, I had a BT today which didn't show anything! I think it's just too early as I am CD11. How are you going? Has the news sunk in yet? When is your scan? Sooooo exciting x

Jaebyrd - Fantastic news! Hope you had a good rest and that they all fertilise.

Adden - I'm with you, doesn't the waiting seem to last forever!

Amps - Hope BT goes well and that you get to start your cycle soon. AF never seems to come when we actually want her too!

LillyPonds- Thinking of you hope your EPU goes well.

AFM - Had first scan this morning, nothing to report. Only CD11 so they weren't expecting too much but as DS was conceived after DTD on CD8 (we know this as hubby was away on business for 3 weeks after this) they thought I may ov early. Next scan on Fri, hopefully it wil be more eventful than this one.

to everyone else.

to all who need them and for everyone too xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Feet For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds (17-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bella - I am so so sorry.
    I wish I had words to make it better. lots of love and hugs to you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bellavista sorry to hear about what you are going things can only get better

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella, I'm so sorry...

AFM: Thanks for all the well wishes. I had to get DH to ring the nurses. I didn't want to hear any bad news. We had 6 mature eggs and 3 had fertilised. This afternoon, we got a call to let us know that another one had fertilised. So 4 out of 6 aint bad Now just have to be patient whilst they grow
    At least when I was injecting and sniffing, I had control over what was going on, now it's another waiting game. I am dreading the TWW
    and
    Jae xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    ROLL CALL

Limbo Land
    Allymumtobe
    Ngaiz
    Blueskym
    AmySan
    Nala9000

Waiting for AF
    Amps
    Adden
    CatChick
    Lovedup
    Little Feet

Pill Popping

Sniffing
    Lannie
    Amandamoo
    KandP
    GStef

Jabbing
    Bubs4kylee
    Rae81
    Squeak4123
    Motherwillbe
    Broomdyke
    Minxyq (& pill popping)

Sniffing & Jabbing

MrsJaguar

EPU
    Lee80 - 11th April (35 eggs
    , 28 fert, OHSS )
    JemJems - 13th April (5 eggs, 2 fert)
    Jaebyrd - 16th April (7 eggs, 4 fert)
    LillyPonds - 18th April
    Motherwillbe - 20th April TBC
    Minxyq - TBA

ET
    LillyPonds - 23rd April
    JemJems - 18th April
    Jaebyrd - 21st April

FET
    DextersMum - 16th April
    Kmvw - TBA
    Bellavista - 18th April
    Clementine Grace - TBA
    Little Feet - TBA
    Lee80 - TBA

TWW
    LiteFantastic
    Peoniesarepretty - BT 16th April
    Leelee72
    Romaverona - BT 21st April
    Zakmick - BT 23rd April
    Akakura - BT 23rd April
    Disney - BT 23rd April

Hugs needed this time
    Meshell23

Graduates
    Misty

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella so sorry and sad for you. I have lost 2 embies in 1 thaw too. It's shocking and devastating. I changed FS after this happened. We're all here for u. Hugs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella - I am so gutted for you right now. Sending you lots of hugs. x

Looks like I'm the only one still sniffing and jabbing at the moment. I'm lagging behind!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs jaguar lol I'm not sniffing just jabbing with you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks to you all for your messages of support. My hubbie was so devastated he left work and was home before me. He takes it so personally as not only is his sperm count so low but feels it all stems from his work place accident that has him using a wheelchair full time :-( so sad for him and us right now. So I had a long spa looking at my mountains and a beer actually two and we will think about either going ahead with a stim cycle this coming month or change centers and re st art the process next month. Will discuss with our current FS the next cycle as my calculation have my next AF coming either Friday or Saturday and he only will cycle you if you get AF on Monday Tuesday or Wednesday's and only does EPU on Monday's and Tuesday and iPhone fit his routine... So if he won't be flexible I will be leaving his practice essentially!!!

Thanks again lovely ladies. We are okay just feeling pretty devastated and shocked and I worry my wonderful man is losing hope and feeling like it won't happen for us. How do I keep us both up and hopeful?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella - so sorry to hear about your embies. It must be devastating. Not sure how you keep on keeping positive, it is so hard sometimes. I try to focus on the next goal or step & this helps pull me back up, coz there's new hope with that xo

Akakura & Disney - your doing so well not to poas! Keep strong, my prayers are with you & fingers crossed for you.

Minxyq - great roll call updates! Thanks for always making the effort how's the jabbing going?

Mrs jaguar & broomdyke - just keeping jabbing, u will b there in no time!

Good luck to all the lovely ladies currently in the tww - there is a few patient ladies out there at the moment!

Sorry I've been AWOL - was hospitalised yesterday morning as the OHSS just got too bad. Now just trying to medicate our way through until the worst passes. My stomach is about 15cm more round than usual, with about 2 litres of fluids on board staying in a rural hospital with only phone contact with my IVF doc, but the local doc & hospital have been so good. The things we go through!!!!

So of my 28 embies, 22 made it to hatching blasty stage and have been frozen. So if I don't at least get 1 baby out of this stim cycle, I don't know what's going on!!

Love & luck to all xoxo