+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 161 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Peonies- I had an implantation bleed at 7dp5dt and did my first POAS at 9dp5dt I transferred 2 and thought the blood meant I had failed but I ended up with triplets! Ive been pregnant 3 times and never had an implantation bleed before.
    Im not sure what stage your bleeding started... maybe its something similar? Fingers crossed for sticky bubbas!

Jems! Yay!!

broomdyke I am here for MFI

Lee. You poor thing. Hope you feel better soon. A months not far off really. Dont be too disapointed at no freshie. FET are just as successful and you have a good reserve. Relax! All the hard work is done.

Hello everyone else hope your all travelling along nicely.

AFM- Transfer looks like happening tuesday for me. My levels are E2 952 and LH 13.2. She said they need LH to be 20 before they will thaw my lonely embie. So it will be thawed Monday and transferred Tuesday. oooh Im so anxious!!! Please pray my little embie thaws ok!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Peonies - sending for you and the blood test on Monday.

Take care
    XXXX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope everyone is traveling well!
    I have my trigger injection tonight at midnight :s I have all the alarms set so I don't sleep through! The things we do......

Thanks
    Reviews
    Don't you just hate it when you type out an entire reply and then don't hit the post key and lose it all!?? So I'll just do a quick update...

work has been nuts, so I have been lurking and reading BH on the train each day on my phone....so not very conducive to doing replies or personals....

Anyway, I picked up all the drugs on Thursday for my next stim cycle....I feel like I brought home an entire pharmacy! I have the same injectables as last cycle (GonalF (upped the dose a bit), cetritide, ovidril) and crinone...and this has been topped up with tablets (clomid (phew have some leftover, the chemist was out) progynova and pessaries. They are also using HA on hubby's swimmers this time....so hopefully we will get frosties this time.

And AF arrived today so it's all systems go to start popping the pills and jabbing ... and back to feeling like I am doing something again...

Lots of for everyone

CJ

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Jemjems, congrats on your EPU! Hope you get some good little embies for transfer. Good that the section worked well. I really admire those girls that stay awake for their EPU.

Akakura, hope that little embie is snuggling in. 3 blasty's in the freezer is great!! It does take the pressure off a bit. We were totally stoked with our 5, i remember thinking if i had 1 to freeze i'd be happy.

Lee, hope you are feeling better, OHSS sounds horribly nasty. You def should be home resting, can you take some time off work? Sorry your transfer got cancelled Your poor body prob just need a few weeks to recover then you can do a frozen transfer when you're better.

Mrs Jaguar, i'm sure you'll be fine. Its much better to start on a lower dose than end up with nasty OHSS. They only upped my dose a little bit the 2nd cycle and our scans showed 8 follies but we end up with 12 eggs (from which we got 6 blasty's 1 fresh, 5 frozen) so 10 is a great number to aim for. Hope the injections aren't giving you too much grief. What are you having for your EPU? My clinic does the twilight sedation, and i'd totally recommend it. They put the IV in my hand (for IV) and i woke up 40 mins later in recovery as if from a lovely sleep. I was just asleep, but no tube down my throat. Was great!

Disney, hope that blasty is making itself at home! Sorry that one of your embies didn't make the thaw Do you still have one frozen? Hopefully this will be the lucky one for you.
    Adden and Dextersmum, good luck for your FETs!

Peonies, i hope you're doing ok, this is all so stressful. You've got great levels so it sounds like you will be fine. Lots of women get heavy bleeding and in the first trimester and it all turns out fine. Hope you can get lots of rest and it eases off soon.

Minxq, yay for AF, it is def a good feeling to know you can start.

AFM- just pill popping, have a bt and scan next week. It's funny, after we had the chemical pregnancy and we had to wait a month in between to start again, it really felt like an eternity. But now we're less than 2 weeks out from transfer again, its funny how fast the time passes when at the time, it feels like forever.
    Last edited by Clementine Grace; 14-04-2012 at 23:48.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clementine Grace For This Useful Post:

Disney Baby (15-04-2012),minxyq (15-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    CJ - welcome back and have a great cycle!

Clem - thanks for the advice! My doc did say she was starting me off on the lower dosage to try and make sure I don't go crazy on it, so we'll see how we go. Our clinic does sedation & local, so I'm just really hoping it'll knock me out. That would be perfect! Still a while to go though.. I'm only Day 4 of jabbing right now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can't believe time is flying!!! I have my first lot of scans and bt tomorow before I go for my egg pickup on the 23rd so that will be interesting. The puregon I hardly feel in my ovaries but I've been suffering from intense back pain since injecting so I'm thinking the two are linked and it makes me feel sick in other areas just not in my ovaries lol so I'm a bit worried it's not working. Hope everyone is well and trying to remain positive. It is hard at times to be I understand. Goodluck to all in the tww can't wait to hear the results

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I POAS this morning and yesterday, just wanted to make sure today's was darker before I posted. It's a BFP for us, I just hope and pray these are the ones that stick!!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Zakmick For This Useful Post:

Disney Baby (15-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Zakmick!!!!!!!!! Woo hoo!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    broom - so exciting! I don't feel much in my ovaries either, though it's only day four. I hope it's still working!!

zakmick - BFP! Congratulations!!