+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 161 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Zamick - the way I have been feeling the last 2 days I agree with your FET method. I would hate for this to get worse

Disney!! Congrats on your egg transfer- wishing you an easy and successful 2ww!

Jemjems- 5 eggs is a great haul! Trust me, you don't want to be an overachiever with egg production! I hope they all fertilised overnight for you xo

Peonies- how are you going? Do you get your BT results today?

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh Lee - work sucks at a time like this! I lay in bed with the laptop if I must, but really try and just rest. Not sure what job you do but mine was an administration type role and sitting at my desk in that position just bloated and hurt and like you said, by the end of the day, it is extremely uncomfortable.
    Make sure you take it easy for the rest of the weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Zakmick - I have reached the point of no return! ET has been cancelled, I'm in constant pain, my stomache is huge and FS has put me on injections to thin my blood and provera to try and reduce the size of my ovaries he said it will prob start to clear up by mid-week. I feel like poo

On the plus side all 28 embies are growing strong I'm disappointed that I can't do a fresh transfer but think it is definitely for the best!

Hope everyone else is going strong xo

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lee after jabbing, medications, procedures etc you actually don't realise just how manipulated you have been. I'm having a natural FET this month and I feel so good. You forget what it's like not to feel bloated, hormonal etc. I know how much we don't want to wait but good luck next month

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Lee I'm glad that decision has been made now you can let your body rest, getting your AF will help too with the symptoms. Now your body will have to heal before it ventures on its most important journey. Do they think you will end up in hospital?
    Wow all 28 are going strong... You could have your own football side with subs!!! Lol

Kmvw: i like doing natural FET's too, its kinder to our bodies

Thanks
    Reviews
    adden – how did the US and BT go today? What kind of fet cycle are u doing

US and BT were good. Lining looking good (I think its the red wine! haha) and I have good follicles... they just need to grow a bit more!
    I have to have a blood test on monday and they will let me know from there! Don't think I need another US

I have a day 5 blasty.. hope its a sticky fighter!!!!!

Peonies.. how are you going?
    Akakura - hope you got some rest! Yay for 3 making it to freezer!!!
    Broomdyke - nah, we have fertility probs
    lee - I agree with KMVW - I had horrid OHSS - brought on by the pregnancy, you never know what your body will do to you!
    this is such a different cycle for me. And yes, it sux to wait the month, but you can rest now and just get better without the added stress!
    28 embies! that is amazing! So happy for you!

how is everyone else???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone. Just a quickie before I get ready for speedway. 2 out of 5 eggs fertilized. Transfer is booked for Monday at 12. excited but nervous. :S

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JemJems View Post
    Hi everyone. Just a quickie before I get ready for speedway. 2 out of 5 eggs fertilized. Transfer is booked for Monday at 12. excited but nervous. :S
    Congrats, JemJems! Fingers and toes crossed for Monday!!!!

XXX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Sorry for the me post, but just an update. I'm just copying & pasting the same thing in all the threads where lovely ladies have asked after me. Got more bleeding & cramping, with a couple of tiny clotty bits, like AF basically ... but not super-heavy big clotty bleeding, like soaking through pads or anything. Didn't really bleed overnight while I was lying down. HPT this morning even darker than yesterday, pretty much the same as control line now.

FN rang just before with results. hCG was 182 and progesterone was 22 - so these were as at yesterday, which was 9dp5dt. She said the hCG was actually quite high for this stage so that was strong, but the progesterone was low. I said I used an additional pessary yesterday and she said, "Good girl - that's exactly what the doctor has requested you do!". So I couldn't help myself & told her that when I asked the other nurse yesterday if I should do that, she told me not to! But I did it anyway. I knew that was bollocks.

Anyway, she said it is possible to pretty much have AF and still be pregnant, so it may not necessarily be a miscarriage (which I was kind of thinking it must be, with the bleeding & cramping) I'm to lie down with feet up & have another BT on Monday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    peonies - I'm sending you many sticky baby thoughts!!!!
    lee - sounds like you've made a great decision. Think of all your options now for future FET cycles. What's another month when we've waited this long already? *hugs*
    jem - thinking good growing thoughts for Monday!!