+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 161 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110160 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all!!! started Sniffing on good Friday and AF arrived like clockwork today! 😡 In on 18 for BT to see when to start injections, and get on idea of EPU date. Hopefully this time we get lucky! Fingers crossed... actually everything crossed! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh BTW Synarel makes u feel crappy!!!! Emotional and got my first hot flush today!! Not fun!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lee - do drink plenty of fluids, but get some electrolyte/gastrolyte stuff rather than all water. it helps replace the minerals, salts and electrolytes you'll need. Also lots of protein & minimal carbs is supposed to help. I did quite a bit of research on this before my EPU, as I had been told I was high risk for getting OHSS. Turns out that was quite far off the mark as I only had 7 eggs. But I was worried about it, so I read up & stocked up on protein bars & shakes & gastrolyte dissovolable tablets. Only used a few, so have lots left over.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Think you could mail them to me, Peonies Thanks heaps, that's the kind of info I need. I stupidly put myself on a Google ban at the start of the IVF cycle. The idea was to reduce stress ha! So protein up, carbs down (which I try to do anyway, but badly lol), fluids & electrolytes. Got it! xo

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I totally could! Well, the protein shakes might cost more in postage than to buy them ... but the electrolyte stuff.

Do you live in Sydney by any chance?

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Dextersmum. Sorry iPhone autocorrects!!
    I had 2 MC and a chemical last year 9 wks in July, 6 weeks in the next cycle and 5 weeks in the third. Last MC was November 2011. Then went straight into an antagonist cycle but didn't transfer any eggs- personal reasons.
    So throughout that time my cycle was totally out of whack and I have PCOS too. I would ovulate late and then early as i previously said. I went in for a scan at 10 days and I was doing a trigger that night.
    But before my mc's I was quite regular just out a couple of days here and there.
    Yes I had the FET on this last cycle of 35 days.
    But my FS often jokes my body plays up when it's being watched lol.
    Hang in there!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Misty - what a great BT number! Hopefully the start of a great month for us all

Peonie - your results look incredibly promising

Lee - what a phenomenal number! Take care of you following that haul

to everyone else, hope you're all traveling well.

AFM checking in while on hols from OS, dreaded TWW is only made easier by reading up on BH! 8dp2dt and cannot POAS as I had my last Pregnyl jab on Monday night. Got some light cramps going on so hoping my little embies are getting comfy in there stick little ones!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to LiteFantastic For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (12-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

Lee - WOW! As litefantastic said, make sure you take care of your belly, but everything crossed that you get lots of embies

Litefantastic - Where are you holidaying and when is your BT? I can't wait to hear the results

AFM - After yesterday's anxiousness over my crazy-sized (.Y.) hehe, AF arrived this morning and already the girls are less sore and heavy. I must be one of the rare women who also enjoy the side effect of pumped up and very sore breasts while on Synarel - they do increase in size before AF generally, but not THAT big! I thought i'd be a little disappointed as maybe i was pregnant, but i'm really just excited now as I can get some solid dates in my calendar for at least the first scan and to start jabbing! (who would have thought i'd be excited about injecting myself with hormones eh? hehe)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to KandP For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (12-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Urgh. Went for another scan today. Even though they increased my levels I still only have one follicle. grrr .. It is a selfiah one. went from 16mm to 21mm.
    I probably will have my cycle cancelled today. So dissapointed.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Squeak, I'm so sorry to hear that They threatened to cancel my cycle and I was a mess. Sometimes, it's just not fair What day of stims are you? By the time I go to EPU, I will be on CD 22.

AFM: Follicles, picked their socks up and I have EPU on monday.

to you all!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Jaebyrd For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (12-04-2012)