+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 161 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck today for EPU romaverona!! Hope you get some good quality eggies.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (04-04-2012),romaverona  (04-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Ladies

LiteFantastic - Woo Hoo for PUPO ! Hoepfully the TWW is kind to you. And you have a great time on your holiday.

kandP - We see the same FS . When do you start jabbing? I had my CD6 appointment yesterday and picked up my puregon then. I start jabbing on Saturday.

Romaverona - Good Luck for EPU today!

Bubs4Kylee - Yay to jabbing! Do you know whne EPU will be?

Broomdyke - Welcome. Hoepfully your stay is short and sweet. Good Luck and FX.

Peonies - Good Luck for TF today!

Meshell - FX for your BT today.

Hi to everyone else. Good luck to those who are In limbo Land, Pill popping, Sniffing, Jabbing, EPU ET & TWW. to whom ever needs them.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to LillyPonds For This Useful Post:

romaverona  (04-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am having my first scan and bloods tomorrow. i really hope epu will be next wednesday. I feel so bloated already.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Squeak4123 For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (04-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Meshell - I'm so sorry. That witch. I was hoping it was a BFP for you after all the drama you had leading up to EPU. I hope you have a great time away with your friends. I think you more than deserve a break (and a BFP). FX for May.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to LillyPonds For This Useful Post:

Meshell23  (04-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    lillyponds - Isn't wazza fantastic??

I started Synarel yesterday and now i'm waiting for my withdrawal bleed (around 15th April). I have my 2 day scan and will then start jabbing. So around Mid-April? All things going well, i'll have the EPU & ET around the end of April.

I didn't sneeze today when i had my synarel either, so hopefully it was just my body getting used to it. It tastes like sh*t though lol. Post-nasal drip is the pits!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to KandP For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (04-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KandP View Post
    lillyponds - Isn't wazza fantastic??

I started Synarel yesterday and now i'm waiting for my withdrawal bleed (around 15th April). I have my 2 day scan and will then start jabbing. So around Mid-April? All things going well, i'll have the EPU & ET around the end of April.

I didn't sneeze today when i had my synarel either, so hopefully it was just my body getting used to it. It tastes like sh*t though lol. Post-nasal drip is the pits!

He's def one of a kind lol. I'm not a gynecologist but I'd love to take a look .

So you'll be a week or so behind me? I would expect EPU around the 17-20th I would imagine.

How come your having a CD2 scan? I had a CD6 scan and I'm doing a full stim cycle. I'm facsinated at the different cycles he does. I'm doing the same cycle I did with my first one.

Strangely enough I don't mind the trickle down the back of the throat because I know I've done it properly. I'm so paranoid I'm not doing it right lol. Can't go wrong really .

Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just came on to check Meshell's news. I'm so sorry to hear that AF showed, but atleast she showed on time right? I was so hoping (and sure) it would have been a BFP for you!
    Have fun in Sydney and goodluck for May

Thanks
    Reviews
    Meshell I am so sorry.

Peony for transfer today

Squeak4123 - thinking good things for your tests tomorrow.

AFM
    EPU was today and it went smoothly. We have been blessed with 5 eggs, 2 more than were seen on US. To me they are a pair of miracles. Eagerly awaiting tomorrow's report.

PCM xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, thanks for the welcome
    Ive never been very good at the personals. I find it hard to keep up and follow everyone. But ill see how I go.
    Thanks for adding me to the roll call.

Jemjems- yes I am still with WFC. So far so good. best of luck for tomorrow!

Peoniesarepretty- I live in the centralwest and travel 5 hours to WFC.

Meshell- i am sorry about AF I was hoping things would go well for you after what happened to you. You sound like your in a great state of mind though. I have decided if things dont go my way I am going to get stuck back into my fitness again. Something ive been putting off.

Romaverona- well done on the extra googies!! fingers crossed for fertilisation of all 5.

Broomdyke- best of luck to you both. thats an intersting name you have given yourself..lol

Lillyponds- how funny is your FS - "Rooties". Hilarious!

Akakura - so many eggies, fantastic. OHSS is not pleasant. I was so shocked when I got it with 11 eggs. i was totally unprepared for it.

leelee and Rae- how sorry to hear of your many losses. I have just had my first and hopefully last. It was triplets and very unpleasant time for all. I couldnt imagine going through so many. What wonderful strong and determined women you are. I have decided if I have the same trouble I did last time, my quest to have another child will be over.

AFM- Ive already got of to a bad start. I thought I had a 5 day blastie in the freezer for my transfer but it turns out it is only a 1 dayer!! Out of 5 that were thawed at my last transfer we lost 3, but the two we had transferred were perfect blasts. Im just not feeling very confident this one will even make it past the thaw. But should it survive they will put it in the day after it thaws, so guess that would make a day 2 transfer?? Would that be right? Anyway im having a doozy of a period.TMI warning- but i cannot believe how much blood I am passing and it is bright red. My period never looks this good!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to dextersmum For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (05-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey there ladies,

I try to read the threads each day on the train and keep tabs on what you are all doing....but not very conducive for typing and doing personals though.

Meshell - oh love, like everyone else I had everything crossed for you - uncontorts. Your optimism is infectious. Thank you for being you and all the very best for next time. Live it up while you can... BFP is coming your way I know it!

Welcome to all the newbies adn good luck to everyone doing EPUs and transfers, looks like we have the pre-Easter rush happening.

AFM: Still waiting for AF... doo di doo.... another weeks and a bit by my calculations ... and I have an appointment with the FN on 12th. Looking forward to see what surprises my FS has issued for this round! In the meantime.... it's chocolate season!! Have a haapy and safe Easter!!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to minxyq For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (05-04-2012)