ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 161 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131 ... LastLast
    Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I've been seeing everyone elses first go BFP's lately and I gotta say that I think I'm going to need to step back a bit for a while again. Atleast until CD12 when things hopefully start happening.

That's when I'll organise to see the counciler because I think I'm REALLY going to need her help in my next 2WW.

Feeling negative again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good afternoon lovely ladies. I hope you are all traveling well. I'm on my iPad and my brain is a little fuzzy so I am going to generalise this post!
    Welcome to the newbies! This is a great place to come to help you through all stages of this tough time.

AFM: I have started Gonal F today as well as continuing Synarel....... Dr Allan has started me on 100iu. So here we go, another step down the road!

Wishing everyone a lovely afternoon x

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jaebyrd For This Useful Post:

Little Feet  (31-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovelys,

Welcome to all new joiners. I hope your stay with us is short!!

Good luck to Tomorrow peonies!! Xx

Stay up Meshell.. You feed us all with so much positivity, so I'm sending lots and lots your way in return.

Just a quick one on my iPhone- FN appointment this morning picked up Gonal-F pens and trigger injection. Start double jabbing tomorrow. Originally they had decided on 75 dose.. But when I got there today FS had uped it to 100. So yay.. Next part I the journey starts tomorrow( fingers crossed not so many side effects) EPU is set for 10th - 12th April now. !!

Sticky baby dust to everyone.. And *hugs* to anyone who needs them today. X

5. The Following User Says Thank You to JemJems For This Useful Post:

Little Feet  (31-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Looks like we need another update... =)

ROLL CALL

Limbo Land
    Allymumtobe
    Ngaiz
    KandP - until the 3rd April!
    Blueskym
    AmySan
    mrsjaguar - until the 4th of April!

Waiting for AF
    Amandamoo
    Amps
    Adden
    GStef
    CatChick
    Minxyq
    Lovedup

Pill Popping
    Disney

Sniffing
    LillyPonds
    Lannie

Jabbing
    Bubs4kylee
    JemJems
    Peoniesarepretty - Trigger 28th March
    Kmvw - Antagonist Cycle Finished
    Nala9000

Sniffing & Jabbing

Jaebyrd

EPU
    Kmvw - 24th March
    Peoniesarepretty - 30th March

ET
    Kmvw - 26th March
    Misty - 31 March

FET
    LiteFantastic - 2nd April (TBC)

TWW
    Meshell23
    Kmvw - BT 9th April

Hugs needed this time

Graduates

Last edited by minxyq; 29-03-2012 at 17:54.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope I updated everyone's new info correctly. Feel free to fix it or add yourself

AFM: the FN called the other day to say she has the new instructins from the FS for my next stim cycle and set an appointment for the 12th to pick up the drugs (AF due around the 14th-ish). All the paperwork arrived yesterday, so with any luck I'll be in and out and no fuss. At least we know what to expect this time and it won't be as overwhelming as the first round lol.

hugs and positive vibes to everyone... (time to head home!)

CJ

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone for the welcome! I picked up my Synarel today & am prepared to start a-sniffing next Wednesday. Can't wait to actually be DOING something. The Birth Control part of this long cycle has been kicking my butt.

Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Meshell - I can't say that I noticed any symptoms because all of the injections were giving my my pre AF symptoms before I even had EPU!! I continued to have them up until my BFP and then AF.

The only ones I noticed that were different were the 2 days of cramps (I don't cramp until the day before AF) and my boobs hurt all over this time (usually they just hurt on the sides), but then again it could have been the crinone because I have never taken that before either?

Goodluck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All, all going well here.. apparently my 10 embryos are growing nicely and ET is still planned for Saturday (my DD1's birthday party!! - still don't know how we are going to manage to get to the clinic with 18 children celebrating with us!!)

Lilliponds and Ngaiz - Thanks so much for your good wishes, it's so lovely to have some people hoping as much as me that all goes well with this!

Nala - Please be kind to yourself, I hope the stress settles down soon.. in saying that my FS told me stress has nothing to do with it (saying many women in 3rd world countries have so many stresses yet they pop babies out like noones business)... so good news for you!

Meshell - Good luck with it all, hoping it's implantation for you.. crinone is a bugger isn't it.. x

Jemjems - Thanks for your well wishes too..x Clexane injections I need to take daily until AF arrives or if I get a BFP up until 12 weeks. I have antibodies that destroy anything foreign in my body (ie a baby) hence, my recent miscarriage. So hoping that these injections get rid of those nasty antibodies so I can grow a healthy baby.. in saying that.. this injections are hell! More like flu vacc than puregon or lucrin..

Sam & Ms Jaguar - Welcome Lovely to be cycling with you both

Peonies - How're you feeling tonight?? Wishing you all the best for tomorrow.. hope you get a good haul of eggs...

Anyone I've missed... hope you're doing ok... good vibes to you all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Ladies

Disney - . You need to look after you so if you need to step back we all understand. We are here when you need us to be .

Peoniesarepretty - Good luck for tomorrow !

Minxyq - Thanks for updating the roll call .

Misty - That's such great news FX for Saturday.

Meshell - Cramping is a good sign. I was on crinone with DD2 and I had cramping from the day AF was due and it was a BFP. I also had cramping at around 5-6DPO when I was on clomid and it was a BFP too. It feels like AF is comming but really early. .

Welcome Lovedup & LittleFeet.

LiteFantastic - FX for your TF. Hope all goes well. I start jabbing next week so haven't gotten of the synarel yet ....

Good luck to those who are in limbo land, waiting for AF, pill popping, sniffing, jabbing, EPU, ET, TWW & just hanging out.
    Last edited by LillyPonds; 29-03-2012 at 20:58.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to LillyPonds For This Useful Post:

LiteFantastic  (03-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    just a vent - CD 41!
    Seriously!!! C'mon! I am so ready for this to start!
    I feel like I have been 'getting day 1' for 2 weeks now!
    so frustrating!
    sorry for the vent

hope you are all well - love hearing your progress!

love and sticky baby dust to you all xx