ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 161 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ngaiz - thanks for the welcome. I free with lolly say what you need to say to make it through

Lolly - that's great! Woo for af! I hope it all goes to plan for you!

Afm- today I just working yesterday I was cleaning and on the weekend I was coordinating some outdoor renovations to make the house even more liveable I now have a courtyard I can entertain in!!! We'll have to have a party before I start ivf.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Allymumtobe For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (28-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ally - That sounds like a fantastic idea. A pre IVF party. Get all that alcohol in before cycling .

Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LillyPonds View Post
    Ally - That sounds like a fantastic idea. A pre IVF party. Get all that alcohol in before cycling .
    That's the plan! Better do it soon though it's march this week YAY!

Thanks
    Reviews
    This year is flying by already.

Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies mind if I join?

I've just finished my first IVF cycle which resulted in an early m/c but am hopefully starting my first FET cycle in March (God willing my m/c hasn't messed up my cycles).

I had to change doctors at my clinic and have an appt with the new one on 21st March, and hopefully get AF a week after and then start my cycle!

I have mixed feelings about this cycle. On one hand I'm excited because it worked for us the first time, but on the other hand I have a sinking feeling that it won't work.

I am currently on CD3 and still saying goodbye to my bub that wasn't meant to be, so I'm still a blubbering mess.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Disney

You are more than welcome to join us. We're not very a very big group yet lol.

I'm so sorry about your MC. It's not fair is it? You struggle to get through IVF and then have it end sadly.

How come you had to change FS? I hope your new one is great. The waiting is the worst I think. Even more so than the TWW.

Thanks
    Reviews
    all!

Ally - Good luck with your first cycle I just finished my first round but with no transfer, my only advice is to expect the unexpected but stay positive (although when you feel like crying and stamping your foot by all means do it - it does make you feel better)

Lily - I hope AF has finally shown up im now counting down the days wanting mine to come (although I still have a week) so I am only one month away from being able to do something again

Ngaiz - YAY for buying a house thats super exciting - Congratulations! I think its great to have a distraction, im putting my heart and soul into our wedding business to keep myself distracted while playing the waiting game.

Disney - Im so sorry to here your sad news I'd been watching you on one of the other threads and was so excited for you when it worked first time I hope you start feeling better soon and that everything behaves so you can start again in April.

to anyone that i've missed!

AFM - finally got over my OHSS which was nasty even though it wasnt severe oh how I feel for those poor ladies! Trying to focus on the positive of having 7 frosties and not dwelling on not having a chance this month. I figure I'll use the month off to keep training and working and put some more money aside! I hope everyone is having a lovely Wednesdsay its miserable cold and raining in Adelaide today which is a terrible way to say goodbye to sumer.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Hope2487 For This Useful Post:

Allymumtobe  (03-03-2012)

Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Lilly, it sure does suck!

My FS moved to another clinic, but I chose to stay with the same clinic and see a new FS as this is the only clinic here that has a pay-off system. Everywhere else asks for the money upfront

I figured a new FS wouldn't cause any problems considering I will be using our already frozen embies?

I think I will always find the TWW the hardest. I found it the hardest part in my first cycle, and knowing how that ended, I think I will be more worried/alert/sad/crazy etc with my next cycle.

I'm going to do everything I did in my first cycle and hope that it works for us again and we get a sticky.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope - We must have posted at the same time. Glad to hear you are over your OHSS. I was so worried about that on my first cycle.
    I feel a bit silly seeing how I was so positive about the pregnancy in the thread you are talking about, but now I have nothing. That's why I always stay negative

Thanks
    Reviews
    Disney- that's the worst part of being positive it hurts so much more when things don't work out. I was positive this cycle and everything I thought I'd breEze thru got messed up. I' a big believer in what's too good to be true usually is...atleast til it's proven now to try and limit my disappointment! I'm thinking of you x