+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 161 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777127 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!

Had my appt with FS! Changing my drugs up abit and will be sniffing synarel as of good Friday!

Discussed dual ET and my FS said pretty much what lillyponds said. Because of my low amh. It's an option. If we perfect Embies then put one a freeze the rest but if there is one perfect and one that might bot make the freezer, then put both etc.
    We r open to having twins, because it's the instant family. We would probably count out blessing and move on. So I'm pretty happy with those discussions and we'll make a decision when the time comes. So I'm in for blood test on 3 April (my bday) then I'll b sniffing away! Thanks for ur opinions xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to GStef For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds (27-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

Had EPU yesterday and have 11 eggs... praying they fertilitized over night... waiting anxiously for the text/call today with results and ET date (hoping to go Blastocyst transfer on day 5 if enough fertilize)...

Also am back on the baby asprin and started the clexane injections today... (they kill!!) compared to lurcin and puregon injections... keeping my eye on the prize!

Gstef = glad you have discussed options with fs and feeling better.
    Peonies - good luck for EPU on 30th - fingers crossed you get some good eggies
    Disney - still hoping for you

And thank you to all who sent me good wishes for my EPU - it really made my day...
    Good vibes to you all wherever you are on this cycle!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Misty For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds (27-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovely ladies

We had our first QFG appointment last Wednesday; Margie was brilliant. We picked up the Synarel, which i start sniffing on the 3rd (not long now!!!), then if all goes to plan, start jabbing on the 15th, EPU/ET around the end of April and by mid-may we'll know whether or not we've made a baby.

We go to Bali on the 2nd June - so either way it will be wonderful - if i'm a BFP then we'll really take it easy and it will be a nice relaxing way to ease into things, and if it's a BFN, then we can unwind, relax and then ready ourselves for the next cycle. One of the things Margie said was that given Wazza is away in July, if we didn't want to wait for our next cycle, we could have another FS perform the procedures! As far as i'm concerned, i'd want Wazza to decide on the type of treatment (what drugs to be on, if i need to, etc) but i am so happy that I don't have to wait until August, as we come back from Bali mid-June.

We are thinking very hard about whether or not to transfer 2 embryos - our FS has said that he wants to - given my low AMH and other history, however it's ultimately out decision. I'm not averse to having twins, but knowing the complications that can occur can make me nervous.

My DH is recovering from his pneumonia too, thank goodness

I have a question for the ladies who have tried acupuncture - can you tell me when you start it? Will the acupuncturist know when the best times to get treatment are, for increasing fertility, etc?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KandP For This Useful Post:

JemJems (27-03-2012),LillyPonds (27-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey Misty - 11 eggs is great!! most of them fertilise.

Hi KandP - so glad your DH is better! You must have been so worried about him.

AFM: No news. Just hoping tomorrow the follies have grown & they say all good for Friday.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds (27-03-2012)

Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey girls i'm totally out after dealing with MIVF's fat phobic doctors and counselors I can't cope and so ivf is postponed not sure when or ever we'll go back

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Allymumtobe For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds (27-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well done with EPU Misty!!!

Ally-*big hugs* Don't let it put you off completely, think of it as an incentive. Set a goal, and KNOW that is when you will start your cycle. I had to lose weight an exercise to get my body back in to whack as the Drs thought that's why I wasn't ovulating properly, I ended up losing 12kg in 9 weeks through exercise and a complete change in the foods I was eating.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds (27-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Misty - Woo Hoo. Great rewsult. FX for fert rates.

GStef - I'm glad you have TF sorted out. It's a relief to know what you can and can't do.

KandP - Woo Hoo for not waiting until August. I love news like that. You get set for a long wait and surprise you don't have to lol.

Ally - I'm so sorry about your FS's. It's a real downer. What will your plans be now?

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=LillyPonds;6462327]
    ROLL CALL

Limbo Land
    Allymumtobe
    Ngaiz
    KandP - until the 3rd April!
    Blueskym
    AmySan
    Nala9000

Waiting for AF
    Amandamoo
    Disney
    Amps
    Adden
    GStef
    CatChick

Pill Popping

Sniffing
    LillyPonds
    Lannie
    Jaebyrd

Jabbing
    Bubs4kylee
    JemJems

Sniffing & Jabbing

EPU
    Peoniesarepretty - 30 March

ET
    Misty - 31 March

FET
    LiteFantastic - 2nd April (TBC)

TWW
    Meshell23

Hugs needed this time

Graduates

Hi All, just got the text from the Fertility Centre.. 10 out of my 11 fertilized normally.. I'm very happy.. gives me a good chance there will be at least one day 5 blast to transfer on Saturday...

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Misty For This Useful Post:

JemJems (27-03-2012),Meshell23 (27-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just fixing this again. I am still jabbing, my EPU has not been scheduled.

ROLL CALL

Limbo Land
    Allymumtobe
    Ngaiz
    KandP - until the 3rd April!
    Blueskym
    AmySan
    Nala9000

Waiting for AF
    Amandamoo
    Disney
    Amps
    Adden
    GStef
    CatChick

Pill Popping

Sniffing
    LillyPonds
    Lannie
    Jaebyrd

Jabbing
    Bubs4kylee
    JemJems
    Peoniesarepretty

Sniffing & Jabbing

EPU

ET
    Misty - 31 March

FET
    LiteFantastic - 2nd April (TBC)

TWW
    Meshell23

Hugs needed this time

Graduates

Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    CD1! Hoorah!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I think it's CD1...
    It's flow enough to say that it is def AF, but it isn't exactly red. It is still browny/black , but it looks redish when I wipe? Should I call the clinic today and say it's day 1?

Ally - Sorry to hear. I know it is a major bummer now, but try not to give up just yet.

peonies - I hope your follies are still growing!

KandP - It makes things so much better when you have a great appt and FS! As for accupunture, I have only ever done it once (2 or 3 days after ET) and I got my first ever BFP that cycle. The guy didn't tell me when is best to get it done, but he told me that what he was doing was "make baby stay...stay" (they were his words!) and I figured it would have been close to implantation time, so it would have been alright?