ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 161 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    amysan - welcome! So sorry for your loss.

jemjems - I don't think $50 a week is worth it. But rather than just turn it down, make sure they know that. Either give them an opportunity to offer more, or let them know clearly that is the only reason why you're not accepting ... or perhaps they'll offer a guarantee to review the salary in a few months, after you prove yourself in the role?

AFM: Had my scan & BT this morning. Songrapher did the scan this time & she reckons there were about 8 follies on the right, and didn’t really say on the left, but I think there were about 6 maybe. The good news is that it wasn’t like a couple were bigger but the rest were tiny, they were all similar in size. All around 11 or 12 mm, with the biggest one 14mm. She said that was really good, and everything’s going well – slow & steady. But to keep up lots of water. FN rang this afternoon & said e2 level was 1500. That has tripled since Wednesday - she said Dr was really happy with that. But still don't know if EPU will be Wed or Fri. She said just based on e2, it would be Wed ... but just based on follie size, more likely Fri as they like them a bit bigger. So will see what Monday brings. I'm to start the "Orangutan" tonight to prevent ovulation. Even though I'm already having ovulation type pain. WTF?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

Amysan  (25-03-2012),LillyPonds  (23-03-2012)

Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Peonies - That's great news! Hopefully everything stays on track for EPU on Weds!

Meshell - You have made me decide that I will try my hardest to be positive with my FET. Thank you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Check out this thread for a description of what happens each day. It talks about after transfer, but you could figure out how it might apply to you Meshell.

I don't know how long it takes sperm & egg to meet & ferilise. (that's a disgraceful - I should know that. is it 24-48 hrs?)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

Meshell23  (23-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    ROLL CALL

Limbo Land
    Allymumtobe
    Ngaiz
    KandP - until the 3rd April!
    Blueskym
    AmySan

Waiting for AF
    Amandamoo
    Disney
    Jaebyrd
    Amps
    Adden
    GStef

Pill Popping

Sniffing
    LillyPonds
    Lannie

Jabbing
    Misty - lucrin. start puregon on 14th March
    Bubs4kylee
    Peoniesarepretty
    JemJems

Sniffing & Jabbing

EPU

ET

FET
    LiteFantastic - 2nd April (TBC)

TWW
    Meshell23

Hugs needed this time

Graduates

7. The Following User Says Thank You to LillyPonds For This Useful Post:

Amysan  (25-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Amysan - Welcome. :hug: to you. I hope you can move into another cycle. Waiting is the pitts. You'd think we'd be used to it by now. I don't think it gets any easier.

Peoniesarepretty - Sounds like your doing what your supposed to be and that's terrific. FX for EPU on Wednesday.

Meshell23 - Hoping those cramps are a telking sign FX.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to LillyPonds For This Useful Post:

Amysan  (25-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all!!

Welcome Amysan, Adden, Blueskym, Gstef, Lannie, LiteFantastic! Hope I haven't missed anyone.

Meshell-I hope the burst of pain is a good thing, it would be a truly lovely story to tell. How was EPU under sedation?

Disney-Those are some good frosties you have there.

Peoniesarepretty-All the best for EPU.

Blueskym-How was the movie? Is it all it's hyped up to be?

Amysan-Sorry for the loss of peanut xx

Jemjems-Glad your jabbing is going smoothly. I agree that the added stress is crappy but if you decline the offer will you still have the workload and no extra cash for your efforts?

Amps-the waiting and uncertainty is what kills me. I'm extremely controlling to say the least and hate not being in control. I too am all for twins.

Ally-Have you been able to speak to the other FS yet? It's a risk we take with these clinics, different drs=different professional opinion.

AFM-patiently awaiting AF to arrive to start pill popping, first time in 2yrs8months I've wanted it to come. Could someone please update the roll call for me, I can't do it from this amazing iphone I spent a lot of money on :/ Other than that I am unbelievably excited!! Also need to start packing my house up, eww not excited at all about that. I also want to add that a friend is 21weeks pg with her IVF miracle after several cycles. Hers is a veeeery long and insperational story.

Just editing to say 'I am addicted to BH'
    Last edited by Ngaiz; 23-03-2012 at 22:48.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

Amandamoo  (23-03-2012),Amysan  (25-03-2012),Disney Baby  (24-03-2012),LillyPonds  (26-03-2012)

Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Still waiting for the FS to call me back here so stressed out can't think about anything but ivf and my baby. That's also y no posts last few days I'm a downer haha

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Allymumtobe For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (26-03-2012)

Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I was at work this morning and felt a 'blob' come out, and just assumed that it would be regular creamy cm as that's all I seem to get, but when I checked it out, it was like the beginning of AF but brown? I don't have super cramps like I usually do, and I haven't had any 'blobs' since, but there is colour when I wipe.

I'm not 'suppose' to get AF until Weds, could this be here arriving early? Is it strange that she would arrive early for someone that has regular 30 day cycles and a m/c last month?

I'm not complaining, it means I can start my cycle sooner!
    I just wish she would come in full force so that I can call up the nurses and start pill popping!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Disney Baby For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (26-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Disney: Yes your cycle could be a little out of whack. Having a m/c can throw things out, so can the different meds. I'm a set 28day cycle but since starting ivf it's a bit of a guessing game. I also had 2 natural conceptions and after I m/c both times my cycle was out of sync for the first month or 2 after.

afm: well I'm just waiting, waiting, waiting.

Hope you are all keeping well. Sending everyone heaps of

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Amps For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (26-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,
    Can l please join? I'm doing a medicated FET in April, l have my FN appt on the 27th then just wating for AF

19. The Following User Says Thank You to CatChick For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (26-03-2012)