Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Welcome Amandamoo

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

Amandamoo  (21-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies ,

Hope u don't mind if I join you! I've just undergone my first cycle and has EPU this morning but due to my large and hugely unexpected haul of eggs im not allowed to transfer til April due to high risk of OHSS so hoping we get a nice frozen emby out of this cycle to use!

Looking forward to getting to know you during the next few months x

Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello!

I'm doing my first ever stimulated ivf cycle in April. Af should turn up about April 15th! Very scared/excited!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Welcome to April! lol.

Hope - I had mild OHSS and it wasn't pleasant but having it progess from there wouldn't be pleasant either. FX for a good stash in the freezer .

Allymumtobe - Welcome. Hopefully this will be a stop over for you and you'll get a sticky .

I'm still waiting for AF lol. But I hope to have a plan next Friday and then I can go from there.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to LillyPonds For This Useful Post:

Allymumtobe  (23-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LillyPonds View Post
    Hi Ladies

Welcome to April! lol.

Hope - I had mild OHSS and it wasn't pleasant but having it progess from there wouldn't be pleasant either. FX for a good stash in the freezer .

Allymumtobe - Welcome. Hopefully this will be a stop over for you and you'll get a sticky .

I'm still waiting for AF lol. But I hope to have a plan next Friday and then I can go from there.
    Thank you , I hope af comes so you can work out a plan!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Allymumtobe For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (24-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Hope you are all doing well and this waiting to cycle isn't dragging on for you. It is me lol. Still waiting for the witch to arrive. Still MIA. Hopefully FS has a super dooper plan we can use on Friday .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LillyPonds View Post
    Hi Ladies

Hope you are all doing well and this waiting to cycle isn't dragging on for you. It is me lol. Still waiting for the witch to arrive. Still MIA. Hopefully FS has a super dooper plan we can use on Friday .
    The waiting is killing me!!!! All these ladies announcing natural bfp's :.(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!Hope the waiting is going well for everyone I'm sure April will be here quick for all of us! I just got the call to say we have 7 frosties with 4 more slackers that they will reassess tomoro and hopefully a few more may catch up! Pretty happy altho currently recovering from Moderate OHSS. Also feeling a bit guilty as we've told a white lie to all of our family and told them we won't be having a FET til May/June so we don't have to tell everyone if it's not successful.Thinking of you all x

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Hope2487 For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (28-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, welcome Ally and Hope

Just off the ivf track for a bit, but I put in an offer on a house today, fx. It's so daunting and scary.

Ally- every bfp I hear gets me down for days (with the exception of BH ladies), I get a little jealous at all the attention they as well. Although two last week assured me there is hope. Two close friends, one with everything wrong under the sun, multiple mc and failed ivfs and another with a post chemotherapy miracle baby.

Hope-congrats on the haul, hope your feeling better. I too won't be telling anyone when we cycle, I can't bear the thought of having to tell people it hasn't worked. Id rather deal with it in my own way than have family feeling sorry for me, as they'd all be more concerned in the money wasted.

Lily-hope the wait isn't too long, only time in life we ever want it and it doesn't wanna show.

Afm-hoping this house works out, it's been a great distraction. I'm also considering changing to the new clinic in springwood for our first cycle, the cost is a huge attraction. We're a pretty straight forward case with mfi. With buying a home we now have no idea when will start but still looking at April.

Take care xx

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (28-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Hope - Woo Hoo on the haul. You must be super excited. Hurry up April . Don't feel guilty about your little white lie. You have to do what is best for you. If that means telling people your having a TF later then that's what you do. We aren't telling any one about doing IVF again (BH and my support group are the exception). It puts too much pressure on me and I feel like I'm the centre of the family gossip. My fertility or lack of, isn't up for gossip it's very personal and quite frankly none of their beez wax. I wonder if they would mind me asking about their sex life?? I'm guessing not. I know they all mean well but there are some things that family should just stay out of.

Ngaiz - Good luck with the house. I hope it goes well for you. It will keep your mind off IVF any way lol. A nice destraction. Who are you cycling with?

AFM - AF is def trying to come I've gone from brown spotting to red spotting so she isn't far away. I'm predicting either today or tomorrow. So once AF stops hopefully I can start pill popping provided FS wants me to pill pop. I might ring his nurse and have a chat with her.