Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Big Hugs KandP & Lovedup.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LillyPonds For This Useful Post:

KandP  (14-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lovedup I'm so very sorry too

Thanks so much girls. Xoxox

We'll hopefully start our next cycle mid June after we return from Bali, sadly I only had a smallish yield of embryos so no frosties. It's another full stim for me. For those in the 2WW I hope to not see you in a June/July thread. Xxxx
    Last edited by KandP; 14-05-2012 at 11:09.

Thanks
    Reviews
    K&P and Lovedup - I am so sorry. It's just so hard sometimes, but sometimes the only way to keep on going is to work out our next move, or keep looking ahead! Lovedup - I know what you mean about the symptoms. I had every symptom in the book, including morning sickness and no af, but turned out to be the meds. It just makes it all that bit harder. I hope that your FS will be able to help you find a way forward. Try to ask lots of questions.

I'm trying to write a list of stuff to ask my FS when I see him on Thursday. In the meantime, enjoying a break. DH's FS said after looking at my results that he thinks my ovaries are 'tired' and 'need a break', so doing that at the moment, with next cycle planned for July or Aug, depending on what FS recommends. We should hear some of DH's results from the karyotype and SA tests too when I go to doc on Thursday. Next appt with DH's FS is on 14th June, so by then we should know a little more about what our next step may be!!!

Thinking of everyone. Sending big congratulations to our BFP's in this thread and hope you are all doing okay. To my fellow BFN's, it WILL be our turn one day. Sending my hugs and prayers your way.
    xxxx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lannie For This Useful Post:

KandP  (14-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    KandP, Mrs Jaguar and Lovedup - so sorry that you didn't get a positive this time around.

AFM - BT today confirmed I am also BFN So gutted as this was our last chance. I would cycle again but DH is not keen to go through it again. I will have to try and find a way to move forward. I am blessed to have DS, I just wish the desire for another wasn't so strong. We are going home (UK) in July and I just can't wait to see my family and friends. I was hoping to be able to announce pg but now it looks like I will be telling them how our journey for number 2 is over. I so want to cry but I'm at work so can't.

Best of luck to all of you still in the 2WW and congrats to those already UTD.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Oh, Little Feet - I'm sorry

It seems to be a sucky day for everyone on the BT front!

Is there any chance of you having a break, and maybe reconsidering it later? It sounds like you need lots of hugs from all your family and friends when you go back to see them.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Guest654 For This Useful Post:

Little Feet  (14-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Broom 5kg average I gain per cycle

Kandp sorry

Lovedup I am so sorry it's not fair girls

Little feet you too so sorry

I feel guilty after all this bad news. I was admitted to emergency yesterday severely dehydrated and not well. Today I found out in the routine bloods they did hat I am pregnant?!! We did a feeze all, dh and I dtd two days before EPU and my fs obviously left an egg behind. So partial natural conception I don't know how it works lol. That's why my ohss got worse. I'm tripping big time here. I've been is unwell with lots of drugs and my body is all over the shop I have everything crossed its a sticky one

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mrs P For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (15-05-2012),Little Feet  (14-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Girl X - I will have a chat to DH when I get home tonight and see if there is any chance that we would try again. A break may do us good, maybe when we get back from the UK.

Mrs P - Woo Hoo!!! Congratulations! It's wonderful news to hear a BFP and don't feel guilty this is such a hard journey I don't want to hear anyone get a BFN. Really hope it's a sticky one for you xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    KandP, Lovedup, Little Feet: I'm so sorry to hear your news. I hope your dreams come true soon.

Mrs P: Have you bought a lotto ticket??? haha. Congratulations, wishing you a smooth and hassle-free pregnancy from here on in.

Thanks
    Reviews
    KandP, loved up, little feet, sorry to hear your BFN

Mrs P wow! Congratulations! Never heard a story like that before! Hope you recover well from all the drugs etc and have a smooth run from here on in

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am saddened to read all the bad news over the past couple of days. April seemed like the month to turn everything around after a disasterous March!
    Grat's MrsP!!! omg what a surprise!!

I had my second blood test this morning and we are still wondering... Friday's BT-HCG was 53, today's is 101 (progesterone is the same ) and another BT set for Friday...at least it is going up and hasn't stalled or gone backwards!! Just not at the rate or to the level's that Monash are happy with. I asked my FN what she thought and she was honest enough to say it could go either way...I'll have to get more pee sticks, because I can't wait til Friday!!! I still have no symptoms...I don't feel pregnant in anyway, shape or form.