+ Reply to Thread
Page 145 of 161 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 1604
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I don't think there is much they can do while the embryos are being moved etc. congrats on your bfp btw good luck with your bt on Monday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Minxyq!!! Don't stress, mine was only 49 at 14dp5dt (i think). I'm still not too happy with it, but the clinic said it only needs to double. I'm sure your monday BT will show a big jump. congrats!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Clementine Grace For This Useful Post:

minxyq (11-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls!

Mrs P-how long will it take for the clinic to move? Will you be doing a natural or stim FET? You must be glad to finally be out of hospital.

Clementine Grace- woo hoo!!!

Minxyq-I hope your numbers improve and you get your BFP.

Lily, Little Feet, MrsJ, Disney and Lovedup- hang in there ladies, there is still hope, hugs all round.

KandP-sounds promising, hopefully the progesterone isn't playing tricks on you.

GirlX-I love your positivity and enthusiasm.

Sorry to those I've left out it so busy in here it's hard to keep track of where everyone is at.

Me- I just relaxed for the rest of the day and had a nanna nap. Its surreal knowing I have a little embryo growing inside me, let's hope it likes it enough in there to hang out for much longer. I don't think I will POAS, I don't want my joy to be short lived if my levels aren't high enough. I also want my results emailed so I can find out at home with DH, I can't cope with bad news at work. Next time someone updates the roll call could you please move me from jabbing to tww, BT is 25/5. If I do it from my phone I'll lose all the pretty colours.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

minxyq (11-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies
    Clemetine Grace and Minxyq: Awesome news for you bothKeep growing little ones.

Ngaiz: Congrats on pupo, it would be so much better if we didn't have to endure the torture of the dreaded 2ww, for a bfp

Mrs P: So glad you are feeling better

KandP: and

afm: My E2 and P4 levels were good so didn't have to add or change any support meds, just keep doing what I have been doing. Was so happy I didn't have to do more pressaries, hanging out until 21st now for bt.

Hope you are all well

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Amps For This Useful Post:

minxyq (11-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey does anyone know the importance of taking the ovidrel trigger on time? I took it 45 min later than told for my fet which is on Friday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    loved up: I can't even dare to hope that what i'm feeling is pregnancy stuff... I said to my DH today that with how crap i've started to feel in the last couple of days (nausea, exhaustion, really sore BBs) that if it IS the progesterone, and i'm not preggers, i'll be ****ed!

Ngaiz - that's exactly how i felt when I had my ET - for the first couple of days i was tripping over the fact that i have 2 little embryos inside me <3

I have a question - i've not had any BTs in the 2ww for E2 & P4? Is that normal? I've just been on the crinone, progynova, provera, and progesterone pessaries for the whole time. I seriously can't stand it - i have just felt yucky from my waist down (counting all the shots in my belly) for so long!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats to u girls with BFP!!! I've been here keeping track. But I'm just lying low this 2ww not really feeling myself. Even if im not posting much this next week, I'm thinking of u all xxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KandP View Post

I have a question - i've not had any BTs in the 2ww for E2 & P4? Is that normal? I've just been on the crinone, progynova, provera, and progesterone pessaries for the whole time. I seriously can't stand it - i have just felt yucky from my waist down (counting all the shots in my belly) for so long!
    I wont be having any during my tww. Sh!t youre a walking pharmacy!!

Broomdyke-sorry I can't help. All I know is that my FN made it very clear I was to do it EXACTLY 37 hours prior to EPU, didn't though, I was 15 minutes late and EPU was 30 mins ahead of schedule. You're having FET???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ngaiz View Post
    Sh!t youre a walking pharmacy!!
    Yeah I know I am just keeping my eyes on the prize.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by broomdyke View Post
    Hey does anyone know the importance of taking the ovidrel trigger on time? I took it 45 min later than told for my fet which is on Friday.
    You might want to call ur FN tomoz as I was told it was incredibly important, but that was on my fresh cycle. Not sure if it's any different or not. - Good luck!