+ Reply to Thread
Page 141 of 161 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143151 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 1604
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Ngaiz - that sounds terrible! How scary - and horrible. You seem to have a really resilient attitude about it all, though, which I admire. I hope I can be that strong throughout however long this process takes.

I asked my OB if they did conscious sedation or 'totally out' general anaesthetic, and they do GA - which I'm relieved about!

Clementine - I hope all goes well for you! I'm sorry if I'm a bit slow on the uptake with all this, but I don't understand how a positive wouldn't be a positive? If the HPT says it's positive, then how could that be a false reading? I will keep everything crossed for you.

Disneybaby - Thanks for explaining PUPO - but I have one other question! What does 'pregnant until proven otherwise' mean? Does that mean you've had a positive HPT and are waiting on a blood test?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ngaiz View Post
    Nope, WIDE awake and completely aware of what's going on around me. It's one way my clinic reduces costs, no private hospital fees or anaesthetist. I was ok with it and knew the drugs wouldn't really have an effect on me. I was prepared for discomfort but not pain, plus the only thing the gas did for me was make me even more emotional haha. Bur I was feeling perfectly fine within 15 minutes.
    Ngaiz, you are a trooper!!!

Girl X pupo means you have a little embie in there, but you don't know yet if it has implanted and will then start producing pregnancy hormone (i think anyway!)

You can have chemical pregnancies in which the embryo implants, but its just not a viable pregnancy. They said i was 1 point shy of 50 where you are "officially" pregnant. They like to see numbers of at least 100, but we did test two days early, so there is a chance it could double by friday.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Clementine Grace For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (09-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Thanks for explaining. It sounds like there is a good chance the numbers may improve then. I hope they do! You poor thing - you must be going crazy wanting to know for sure. I know I would be!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ngaiz View Post
    I'm so sorry Adden xox

Just a quick one from me and I'm just going to copy and paste this to my other threads. **Warning for those having EPU under sedation, slightly bad experience** Just got home from EPU and I'm feeling really good. Took 10mg of Diazepam and 2 Panadeine, I tried to tell them I don't metabolise oral drugs very well and asked for more but they wouldn't have a bar of it. Anyway, I was in so much pain I cried like a baby. Lucky it only lasted 10 minutes. I felt the needle everytime it pierced the vaginal walls and ovaries. Once it was out the pain subsided almost instantly. They've said I cam have more pain killers next time (if needed). I've had some very heavy bleeding and had to hang around the clinic for an extra hour. I've been told to keep an eye on it incase I haemorrage. On a good note I got 7 eggs, fingers crossed they're good quality. ET is Friday.
    Ngaiz, I had the same thing with IV sedation. Didn't work - I felt everything, really bad stabbing pains, laid there with tears coming out of my eyes. I'm so sorry you had such a bad experience too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Help! I just realized I forgot my Crinone dose last night! Cos I wasn't feeling well. What do I do????

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ive never had that, sorry! Ring nurse in morning? Hope it doesn't affect things,

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GStef View Post
    Help! I just realized I forgot my Crinone dose last night! Cos I wasn't feeling well. What do I do????
    Do tonight's and call the clinic tomorrow. Remember, a natural pregnancy would not have the progesterone support we get.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Ngaiz - how dreadful! I'm glad you felt better in 15 mins but that sounds just horrible I don't think I would have handled it as well ( would be afraid to go back). Fx you get your BFP this time and have no need to do it again!!

Clem - I think you're going to be fine! HCG will be up by tomorrow! (hopefully I'm psychic and you get good numbers)

GirlX - of course I remember you! Sorry that your cycle was cancelled what dose were you on? I have been through my first stim cycle & got 36 eggs! 28 fertilised & 22 frozen. We could not go ahead with ET though as I developed OHSS & was in hospital for 5 nights- 2 weeks in bed! My FS said yesty I was about as bad as I could get, but we did not drain any fluid. Anyway, I am now waiting on AF (had to take a month off) so we can start an FET cycle. Enjoying not having to take any drugs at the moment!
    I feel for you for your birthday! When is it? Will you be stimming by then? We are trying to plan a holiday but it's difficult not knowing if I will need to be stimming and doing BT's etc!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gstef - I hope you are fine with the crinone, surely Ngaiz is right about a normal preg & 1 night won't upset the apple cart so to speak. Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    How crazy am I?!? I lost 3 kgs over night id say from getting up 8 times to pee. Which should make me happy... But now I don't look as pregnant so I feel sad...

I want to no now......…..................... Yep, starting to lose my mind. Dammit.