+ Reply to Thread
Page 133 of 161 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1604
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    little feet, i was thinking the same thing.. I was going to POAS maybe monday, but i really should hold off. I figured that would be 7dp5dt so probably early enough to get a faint line. I'm not sure about the progesterone? I got a bfp on crinone, not sure if its the same though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sooooo, with Wesley Monash IVF, we have to do this fandangled POAS. I wish we did blood tests so you get beta levels. Anyway, Got a BFP! DH and I are ecstatic, now to wait for the scan next week!
    Baby dust to all!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jaebyrd For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds (07-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Jaebyrd!!!!

Little Feet - thanls for the comment My only concern is that i'm on a fairly heft dose of progesterone support (tablets, crinone 2 x daily and a pessary), so i'm not which apparently causes pregnancy-like symptoms. I'm also on progynova (estriadol tablets) and they can do the same thing? Anyway, i'm 6dp5dt and yesterday and today i noticed that smells have become really strong. AGAIN it may just be all the hormones i'm on, but it's nice hehe.

I have my pregnyl booster today too! My BT is on the 14th as well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Don't even have 1 emby to freeze..... Out of 11 eggs which I'm still swollen and in pain from.

Devastated.

Everything for us is riding on the emby inside me. 1dp5dt.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies

Lovedup: I'm sorry to hear that you don't have any to freeze. You have precious cargo on board so take care of yourself. It's easy to say to focus on what you do have but you still need time to deal with what you missed out on. Hope your pain ease soon so you can enjoy this chapter because you are now pupo! Goodluck dear lady, there is always hope.

afm: I've finally managed to get a wonderful lady for acupuncture tomorrow, before and after transfer. I'm feeling pretty good today, most of the pain has gone, just the odd little twinge.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovedup View Post
    Don't even have 1 emby to freeze..... Out of 11 eggs which I'm still swollen and in pain from.

Devastated.

Everything for us is riding on the emby inside me. 1dp5dt.
    This was us. Only one embryo that we're praying for. 6dp3dt for us. *hugs*

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsjaguar For This Useful Post:

Lovedup (06-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Feet View Post
    Mrs Jaguar - I also have had no spotting but when I was pg with DS I didn't have any either so I'm not too concerned about that. I have had some cramping but just put this down to the progesterone pessaries I'm on. It's so hard not to symptom spot. I am also worried I'm not feeling anything, which is what I went through last time and got a BFN. I hope that for both of us it will be a BFP. Hang in there, you're not alone.

KandP - When I was pg with DS my first sign was the sore boobs. It hurt to touch them and as you say taking off my bra almost killed me. I'm hoping this is a good sign for you xxxx
    I don't think progesterone has any effect on hCG levels for pee sticks. I'm doing it daily (sucker for punishment) and all negs so far. Your story gives me some hope though!

KandP - You are on an arsenal of stuff! I pray it'll do wonderful things for your sticky embies. xx

Jae - congratulations hon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Amps View Post
    Hi Ladies

Lovedup: I'm sorry to hear that you don't have any to freeze. You have precious cargo on board so take care of yourself. It's easy to say to focus on what you do have but you still need time to deal with what you missed out on. Hope your pain ease soon so you can enjoy this chapter because you are now pupo! Goodluck dear lady, there is always hope.

afm: I've finally managed to get a wonderful lady for acupuncture tomorrow, before and after transfer. I'm feeling pretty good today, most of the pain has gone, just the odd little twinge.
    Thank you Amps.. **Hugs**
    Good luck with transfer tomorrow!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks MrsJaguar, my thoughts are with you too!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know it's over now, I'm bleeding and it's not normal. Is it possible the beta tomorrow will pick up a chemical pregnancy? I'd like to know one way or the other if it was a chem or a false positive.

For the ladies who have had a chem, did you wait a month to cycle again?

We are both lost atm, the embryologist told us we should get two babies from our embies. I'm hoping we still have one left in our three embies. They probably shouldn't say things like that.