Page 125 of 161 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1604
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ignore that post... Missed it is the April thread and it's may oops

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks.....

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MARTTC For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds (03-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Loved up, that sounds horrible!! hope you are feeling better now.

Gstef, Mrs P hope you are all recovering ok from EPU and those embies are all growing well today!

Disney, good luck for EPU today.

K and P, hope that little embie snuggles in. IVF is so full of dissapointment isn't it. It can feel never ending sometimes. But you still have 2 embies, and one of those could be the lucky one! I really think a lot of it is luck of the draw. I had a perfect top grade hatching blasty my first transfer, and i'm still here. I've got my fingers crossed for you. It is a very magical feeling to know you have a little embie in there that might turn into a baby. I find it hard not to get attached.

Adden and Jaebyrd, hope you get rid of the nausea. I've got it too, yukkkk.

Warning this is a cranky post. Do any of you girls sometimes just feel totally overwhelmed and exhausted by ivf? I've been up most of the night with a hideous migraine including vomitting. The estradoil just does not agree with me. I went downstairs to see that the dog had ripped up an entire roll of paper towel, mess everywhere (my fault because he didn't get his walk) and i just feel so defeated. I'm late into work because i have to drive to get my meds from the one chemist that does them because i just realised i've run out, and i know at work there is a massive deadline waiting for me and I have to leave early for acupuncture. Maybe i'm just finding it harder cause my partner is away most of the time. I just find by the time i get home from work, its too cold and dark to walk the dog and all i want to do is crash on the couch cause i feel so yukky.

Does anyone else feel like this? This is coming into my 6th month of doing ivf, and i just feel like i have zero energy and that its consumed my whole life. it's so hard to keep trying to be positive when you are exhausted. I'm totally just being whingey, but doing IVF with a fifo parter, working full time and trying to run a house and look after pets feels like its too much. I must be heading into early old age!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kandp wait until you get a bfp (being totally optimistic here!!!) nd you wonder how many babies are in you haha

Marttc so sorry to hear you've miscarried life is so cruel

Clementine but hugs to you. Consuming is the right word. I keep losing it at dh because I never rest its looking after our child, our house, him, there is no me time

AFM still waiting to hear from the scientist to hear how fertilisation went! Feeling better today morphine is what I needed last night!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Woo Hoo to the newly PUPO girls! TWW crazies start now!

Clementine Grace - I'm so consumed by IVF. I'm always thinking about it. When on BCP and sniffing I was thinking about when AF would arrive. The when she arrived and I started jabbing I wondered how all those follies were going, were we going to over stim etc... Never ends.

Mrs P - FX or fert rates.

Thanks
    Reviews
    17 eggs suitable for injecting we have 16 embryos this morning!!!!! I'm sure lots will fall over the weekend but that happens. Just need to get my body recovered

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrs P For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds (03-05-2012)

Allymumtobe is online now Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs P View Post
    17 eggs suitable for injecting we have 16 embryos this morning!!!!! I'm sure lots will fall over the weekend but that happens. Just need to get my body recovered
    That's awesome though!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Wow thats great!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone. Resting up big to get better.

Ayone get annoyed when people ask questions? I'm obviously happy to share with my fellow cycles but friends asking questions,I feel like asking them if they are having unprotected intercourse and do you think you caught the egg this month. It's like all privacy just gets thrown out the window

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrs P For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds (03-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone. Resting up big to get better.

Ayone get annoyed when people ask questions? I'm obviously happy to share with my fellow cycles but friends asking questions,I feel like asking them if they are having unprotected intercourse and do you think you caught the egg this month. It's like all privacy just gets thrown out the window
    Great news MrsP! Grow embies grow!

Yes I get annoyed whe people ask me questions. I find it an invasion of my privacy. Which is why this time we said nothing to nobody. The first time it was always "whats going on" "Any news yet?" etc.... Greated on my nerves BIG time. I think I even started getting a bit snappy tom too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs P, wow, 16 fertilised is brilliant news!!!! Congratulations!!!
    Yes, I too understand the frustration of well-meaning friends asking stuff. I've stopped telling them any info about my cycles now as I just get too frustrated with them. I know they're trying to be supportive, but I think some of them are just being really nosey too!
    I only share with a very close circle of people, including my mum, my sister and two best friends. THat's it!

Well, af was technically due yesterday, based on other cycles. As I'm doing COlorado, it could be just delayed a couple of days. Yesterday morning I had a tiny bit of spotting, so expected af, but nothing through the day or so far today either. I reckon it'll come in the next couple if it is though. BT is in the morning, so I guess within 24 hours I'll know either way, if af doesn't arrive in the meantime. I managing to stay sane, surprisingly! I guess having such a stupidly busy day at work today is helping to take my mind off things too.
    Anyway, hope you are all going well. Chat soon.
    xxxx