+ Reply to Thread
Page 110 of 161 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120160 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1604
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    MrsJag and KandP-sending you both some amazingly super dooper positive fert vibes. Sorry you didn't get the numbers you were expecting MrsJ, AND that EPU was horrible. It's what I'm dreading the most.

I was really happy with my number of follies until they called and told me to increase my dose cause they're not quite big enough. It's getting me down now thinking they might not get big enough or that they might not contain any eggs. It's crazy how we can be so happy then get one phone call and have all that happiness crushed in seconds. DH is being great too, told me today that he wishes he could do all the injections himself so I didn't have to, and that I got the sh!t end of the stick with the entire baby process, bless him.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies

for everyone.
    I hope you all can relax and not worry/stress too much.

Had scan and bt this morning. At cd5 my lining is 4.5mm, on track so far, I have 3 or 4 small follicles on both sides, so thats ok too, then had to increase gonal-f from 400 to 425. Started vagifem pressaries tonight-YUCK! Back for bt and scan on Monday. Oh yeh, had acupuncture today and nodded off twice. Have more booked for wednesday. I must say I am feeling pretty positive about this cycle so far, hope it stays that way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs jaguar I can't believe the sedative didn't work! Do you know what time you should be finding out? Good luck

Ngaiz I've had lots Over the years that were like that and they were suitable good luck Hun

Good luck amps! I always fell asleep at acupuncture lol

Dropped fsh back to 50 this morning going to attempt gym this morning and until EPU might just need to take it easy my poor ovaries are a bit tender

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs J - I also can't believe the sedative didn't work? Did you have a general anaesthetic or light sedation? I had general. Big hugs to you, lovely, and i hope you're feeling ok xoxox

I"m feeling good today - i had a call from the day surgery to check up on me.

I also just called Wazza's office - of the 9 eggs they got, there were 5 that were viable and today we have 3 embryos. I had my moment of disappointment, but i'm keeping positive that those 3 turn into beautiful blastys and that we have 3 chances at a beautiful baby.

Amps - I started on 400iu of Gonal F and then in the last few days was bumped up to 450. To be perfectly honest though, the Gonal F is by far the easiest injection- it's so tiny. I've not had clexane yet (that starts tonight) but the pregnyl was a little more intense.

I wish all my April ladies the best in the next couple of days. 9am tomorrow can't come around fast enough, come on little embies!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to KandP For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (28-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

KandP - Grow embies Grow. When are you having TF?

MrsJaguar - Wow wow wow I can't believe the sedative failed as well. How utterly awful for you. Crikey!

Ngaiz - God love your DH. What a keeper you have there.

AFM Just wanted to share a thread I started yesterday with you all

Click here

Thanks
    Reviews
    That is definitely a second line and you are 9dpo which while early loads of people get bfp's at 9dpo! What cycle have ou done do you have anything in you that could give you a false positive???? Keep testing each day!!! Exciiiiting

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrs P For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (28-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So exciting lily. Xxxx

Mrsjag and kandp - fx for your fert results today. Hope you are both feeling well.

AFM - cramping seemed to ease off overnight but started again a little this morning. Still just pink and brown when I wipe. Thank god no red for now. I POAS again this morning and while there is a line.. It almost looks fainter than yesterday. I'm really starting to loose all hope.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to JemJems For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (28-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs P View Post
    That is definitely a second line and you are 9dpo which while early loads of people get bfp's at 9dpo! What cycle have ou done do you have anything in you that could give you a false positive???? Keep testing each day!!! Exciiiiting
    I did a down reg with a pregnyl trigger 2 days before EPU. FS didn't give me any HCG boosters because of the 24 at EPU.

So there isn't anything I'm on that would give me a false + lol. Just my imagination haha.

Haha Testing each day is a given .

I know heaps get BFP's at 9DPO but 4dp5dt???

JemJems - It's such an awful place to be in. Good sign there is no red blood. What brand HPT's are you using?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    K&P = Congratulations on 3 beautiful embryos!!

I'm still waiting for the call to see how many of our 5 managed to fertilise. Praying like a mad woman over here.

Re: the EPU. We did IV sedation + local anaesthetic. The doctor maxed out the whole lot of sedation, no results and did a double shot of local. I don't know what's wrong with me, but I felt everything. It was bad. If I go through EPU again, I'll be letting them know in advance and seeing what they can do for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrsjag- oh no that's horrible. There was a lady in with me at EPU that was awake for it. I must be very susceptible to any sleepy drugs.

Lily- the not knowing what's going on is killing me. The cramps are more painful now. I'm using first response.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to JemJems For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (28-04-2012)