+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 161 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1604
    Thanks
    Reviews
    JemJems, adden, motherwillbe - woohoo! best wishes for a sticky one <3

I have a quick question about pregnyl - i am having my trigger shot tonight (5000iu pregnyl) and I was wondering if someone could tell me about possible side effects i should expect?

Thanks xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    No blood test set yet. I was told to POAS in Sunday and ring the clinic then they will book an ultrasound for about 5-6 weeks. There has been no talk of blood tests .. Which I am finding a bit weird as everyone else seems to have blood tests set. When I ring them on Sunday I'll ask about it. If they dnt do it then I'll go to my GP so then I'll at least have an idea of my levels.

Kandp- I took a different trigger. But the only side effect I had was a bit of ovary pain and but more bloated. But I had that mildly before hand anyways.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to JemJems For This Useful Post:

KandP (25-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    K&P - So glad we're triggering together tonight for sure. Yay! I'm using Ovidrel, so I don't know exact details about your specific trigger shot, but I was warned about further bloating & some discomfort, potentially.

Good luck Friday! I know I only have a small handful of follies, but I really want to get moving.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsjaguar For This Useful Post:

KandP (25-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the replies girls

Quote Originally Posted by mrsjaguar View Post
    K&P - So glad we're triggering together tonight for sure. Yay! I'm using Ovidrel, so I don't know exact details about your specific trigger shot, but I was warned about further bloating & some discomfort, potentially.

Good luck Friday! I know I only have a small handful of follies, but I really want to get moving.
    Hon, i've only got 5-6 good sized follies on my left ovary and over the last few days between Sunday and today, my right ovary has coughed up 2 small ones, so we're in the same boat

Yay trigger buddies!!! What time is your trigger shot? Mine is 10.40 on the dot. DH has set an alarm for 15 mins beforehand so we can get it ready to have at the right time.

Good luck to you too <3

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ngaiz glad it worked for you!

Gstef congrats!!!!!!! Hopefully more great things to come

Kandp that's great news good luck for Wednesday

Mrsjag that's fab news!!!

Jemjems!!!! Omg congrats!!!!!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrs P For This Useful Post:

GStef (25-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KandP View Post
    Hon, i've only got 5-6 good sized follies on my left ovary and over the last few days between Sunday and today, my right ovary has coughed up 2 small ones, so we're in the same boat

Yay trigger buddies!!! What time is your trigger shot? Mine is 10.40 on the dot. DH has set an alarm for 15 mins beforehand so we can get it ready to have at the right time.

Good luck to you too <3
    Good on your hubby! I have my phone set 5 mins before, though it's a ready to go pen, so it should be okay! I have a really sore tummy on the left side from this morning's shot, so I'll be doing it on the right, I think!

I'm at MIDNIGHT. That's super late for me, my teacher bedtime is usually 10pm on the dot, haha. What time is your EPU scheduled for on Friday morning?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsjaguar For This Useful Post:

KandP (25-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Day 5 of jabbing ovaries are feeling tender. Same dose as 2 years ago which gave me 18 eggs if you don't get overstimulated you still feel tender yes?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsjaguar View Post
    Good on your hubby! I have my phone set 5 mins before, though it's a ready to go pen, so it should be okay! I have a really sore tummy on the left side from this morning's shot, so I'll be doing it on the right, I think!

I'm at MIDNIGHT. That's super late for me, my teacher bedtime is usually 10pm on the dot, haha. What time is your EPU scheduled for on Friday morning?
    I wish mine was a ready-made shot! I have to prepare it by mixing 2 ampoules of powder/solvent together then putting it into a syringe. It apparently stings too, yay.

My EPU is at 11.30am on Friday morning at the QFG day centre in Spring Hill. I'm like you, in bed early; at the moment i'm in bed and usually asleep by 9.30 so it's really a struggle... i'm so tired! It's 10.20 now, so in about 5 minutes i'll prepare the shot ready to inject! When is your EPU on Friday?

All the best <3

Thanks
    Reviews
    So last night's shot was a bunch of fun. The needle is definitely bigger than the Gonal needle. I had a first attempt, but then for some stupid reason, just as i'd punctured my skin, freaked out and pulled it out. I then went into a bit of shock, but did it a second time and got it in. I took ages to inject it, but i think that helped with the stinging. I have a lovely bruise to show for it today! Aside from the initial fail-moment, it wasn't *so* bad, but it's definitely made me appreciate the Gonal F injections so much more!

Today i'm feeling nauseated, and last night/today it actually hurts my lower left abdomen when I walk. I'm not crazy bloated, but it's definitely uncomfortable.

Thanks
    Reviews
    KandP and Mrsjag- good luck for EPU today. Xxx

Mrsp- I felt tender and I wasn't overstimulated. I think it just happens.