+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 161 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1604
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by peoniesarepretty View Post
    aka - I had already been in the December due section. But haven't seen any of the IVF ladies there. Are you all somewhere else I don't know about?
    umm i'm just figuring out where to find the dec threads too:
    http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...-December-2012 -ive just joined the melb one in here.

roma started this one: http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...Pre-DIG-Thread

another one too, but i havent joined yet:
    http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...Dec-2012/page9

2. The Following User Says Thank You to akakura For This Useful Post:

peoniesarepretty  (24-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs P View Post
    All of mine have been great and I didn't feel it. Numb with ice if your worried. I found the needle was much sharper and pierced the skin easier.
    I took your advice and iced, it work a treat I definately needed to use a lot more force to pierce the skin. Well it's done now, 5 more to go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks aka for the advice. Tomorrow is 7dp5dt .. So maybe I will test tomorrow. I went and bought some extra first response today as the clinic only gave me to so I can test on Sunday and Tuesday. I think they are pretty reliable. They say as early as 10dpo and tomorrow will 12dpo. I don't think I can wait any longer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all!! Not Baby related but we got the house we put an offer on!!!!! We are over the moon!!!! This is gonna be the home we have our IVF miracle in, when it comes!!!

I'm glad I can tell you all on here cos DH said I can't tell everyone til settlement! Lol

Hopefully this is a sign of good things to come in April/May!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to GStef For This Useful Post:

Zakmick  (24-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey gals,

I'm so angry at myself! Yesterday I had a freak out because i had a EWCM showing so rang Wazza's office. Kate reassured me that as long as i was still on Synarel, i wouldn't be ovulating - i have a scan/bt today and pick up my trigger injection.

BUT

This morning i realised that I wasn't supposed to have my synarel yesterday! I was supposed to stop on Monday I'll find out what that means today, but NO synarel today. My freaking IVF brain is mush. I was getting crazy weird crampy pain yesteday on my right side, which confused me as that ovary doesn't work. This whole thing is so confusing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi KandP, don't stress too much. I had to stay on Synarel right up until the trigger. Not sure what sort of cycle you're on but mine was a flare cycle.
    I know it's easier said than done, but hang in there until you talk to your nurse.
    Take care

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies

KandP: Oh you poor thing, this whole ivf trip is confusing, I think i've driven my clinic crazy with questions but they always listen to me and give me answers, even if its an honest "we don't really know". Don't be afraid to ask anything. We know our bodies better than anyone , so we know when something is different. Doctors misdiagnosed me for 15 years over my grumbly appendix, by the time it was removed, I had scar tissue and fiborous growths everywhere. Finally found a great surgeon who "listened" to me, he removed it the very next day, had to spend a bit of time cleaning up the mess. I'm sure all will be fine, I've never "sniffed" so not sure how an extra day will affect your dates. It's easy to say but try not to stress too much.(I can talk....lol)

Had my first injection, easy peasy! Wish I could have all my meds this way. Go for scan and bt Friday, have acupuncture too then off to work.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GStef View Post
    Hi all!! Not Baby related but we got the house we put an offer on!!!!! We are over the moon!!!! This is gonna be the home we have our IVF miracle in, when it comes!!!

I'm glad I can tell you all on here cos DH said I can't tell everyone til settlement! Lol

Hopefully this is a sign of good things to come in April/May!!
    Congratulations!! It's exciting isn't it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Broom - 17 is a great number! How are you feeling post EPU?

Gstef- congrats on your house purchase! That's so exciting, moving in will give you lots to do in a month or so

Jemjems - how exciting that your nearly up to POAS stage. Wishing you a clear BFP tomorrow/today?

Adden - good luck with tf today! I think that part will be the best because then its just relax and see but don't go mad in the 2ww

Lannie - no good about DHs results but at least they are on top of it and have referred you to the best person. GL!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lee80 For This Useful Post:

lannie  (26-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amps and Jaebyrd, thank you so much for the words; I really appreciate it <3

Just got back from my appointment, Wazza wasn't concerned at all about me having an extra sniff of Synarel. I was given my pregnyl dose to take tonight at 10.40pm on the dot, and my EPU has been booked in for 11.30 Friday morning.

As it turns out - the extra 50iu of Gonal F (making it 450iu) over the last few days has caused my right ovary to produce 2 smallish follicles! He's going to aspirate them, but doesn't think there will be mature eggs. At least it produced *something*!

To all the ladies in the TWW - i wish and hope that we get a great influx of BFPs soon

Broomdyke! 17!!!! That's fantastic!

Gstef - Yay to house buying!! We almost bought in January but the negotiations fell through and then IVF popped up. We didn't want to commit to a mortgage when we had no idea about how much IVF was going to cost. I think we'll start looking again a little later in the year.