+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Smile Single mums in country WA

I am a single mum of a 7 month old baby daughter and I am at a stage when I need to get out of the house and start meeting new people. Is there anyone out there who is in a similar situation from the south west of Western Australia?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there..
    I am a single mum too but sorry, not in WA. I'm from Adelaide but just thought I could offer advice and say you could join a parenting group or something. Playgroup maybe for bubs??? Not sure if you already do that though. Maybe go and do a course at TAFE or somewhere. Just part-time even.
    How are you finding it on your own?? It does get a bit full on and I myself have felt the need to "do something"!
    There is only so much "baby talk" you can take haha. I sometimes find when I go to the shops I say to the assistant when he/she has handed back my change."Taaaa". How embarassment.
    Anyway, if you ever get really bored and need someone to chat to.
    Take care.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your response, now I am trying to sort out with my ex about contact with my daughter, which i have not stopped him from having but because he is too lazy to visit he has sought Legal Aid!!! Anyway, thanks again and if you have any advice on my current issue, please feel free to respond

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi there,

where abouts are you in SW WA? Private message me if you don't want to post publicly!

I am not a single mum but i live down south and have an 8.5 month old so if we live in the same area, I am always up for a coffee and chat for sanity!