+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Prince of Peace Lutheran College Everton Hills

Hi everybody
    Does anybody have any experiences with Prince of Peace Lutheran College at Everton Hills? Is it a good school? I know you have to put your name down early, but is it hard to get into? thanks :P

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    had a friend who went there and loved it also seems to have a good rep as I've only heard good thongs about it. youd have to ring the office in regards to waiting lists or if there is spots

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi again! , yes, i have heard excellent things about there, wondered if anyone had kids who actually go there, but i have my daughter's name there anyway.. hehe. if she doesn't get into there, i was looking at a couple of those state schools we had talked about..i am going to keep an open mind about the different schools... all kids are different... only gripe i have about mcdowall is that it's MASSIVE... in terms of how many kids go there.... sometimes i wonder if my daughter especially (out of both my kids) will cope very well with that many kids around, or is she better off in a smaller school... hmmm decisions decisions!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    haha hi again realized it was you again after I posted !!

nah I've just heard alot about schools in the area as I work in area and have plenty of friends from Uni who have done prac in various schools

I reckon when the tome comes just take your time to become familiar with each school and youl know the ones that stand out or will fit your child

Thanks
    Reviews
    bump

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Minchi
    I have a little girl here at POP and I love the school- there is a very warm feel and the community/family feeling is wonderful. I am so happy my kids will be going right through to the high school

7. The Following User Says Thank You to diamontesmum For This Useful Post:

GlitterFarts  (17-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi diamontesmum, thanks for your reply! that's great to hear. My dd got into the kindy for next year. (yay). do you know if it's very hard to get into the actual school tho? is the interview hard?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Minchi
    I have a litte man starting kindy there next year too! Are you the Mon/Tues or end of week group?
    And it shouldn't be too hard to get into the school if you are in the Kindy, but they make no promises
    The interview was fine- they just talked about the community and family orientation of the school and why you want to be there and what you could offer the school community etc (it did help that the interview was with the principal, who was my old high school teacher )
    And we are in McDowall, moving to Everton Hill where we are building- are you in the area?