I am creating a mobile app to help improve the health of women during pregnancy. I am not sure which aspects of the app will be beneficial or not so I would love to get some thoughts on these questions before I start.
If you can spare a moment, please help me out by answering the following questions. Thank you for your feedback!
1. Do you use the Government Maternity Record (or any other government information) during your pregnancy?
2. Do you find the Maternity Record time consuming and difficult to understand?
3. Do you find it difficult to keep track of all your medical tests and appointments during your pregnancy?
4. Would you like to visually view the progress of your pregnancy?
5. Would you like information on what to expect during each week of pregnancy?
6. Would you like information on recommended foods and exercises during pregnancy?
Besides these issues, what are the biggest things you would like to change about the Maternity Record?
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
08-02-2012 13:49 #1Junior Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2012
Survey for recent mums
By hnmw in forum Research HelpReplies: 1Last Post: 11-02-2012, 20:19
By wazza3266 in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 07-02-2012, 22:22
By wazza3266 in forum Pregnancy & Birth General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 07-02-2012, 21:52
ProSwimProSwim Rostrevor runs learn to swim classes for children and adults. Lessons are run during the Summer months ...
LATESTWhy it is OK for your child to be differentWhat is a blessing way? How is it different to a baby shower?7 ways to break the ‘mumnotony’ at home
POPULARWhen can I start giving chores to my children?New baby nursery checklist – a guide to newborn essentialsWhat to pack for labour and hospital – a checklist
FORUMS - chatting now ...
IVF babies due Sep/Oct/Nov 2017pregnancy and babies through IVF
2.5yo hitting/pushing (possible ASD)Discipline & behaviour
Pokemon go. Chat #2General Chat
Primary School in St George areaPreschools and Schools
Bbt chart thread #8Conception & Fertility General Chat
Would you breastfeed in public?Viewer Polls
Egg Donation in South Africa #14Egg Donation