+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default HI im new and need friendship

Hi my name is Tabitha im 24 and a single mother of 2 and have a 3rd on the way and i am doing it all by myself, I dont have any friends out where I am and would love to talk or chat with people in a simular situation, lifes sucks right now and yeah would really like someone to chat too.
    Thanks Tabitha

HugsBunny is offline Once upon a time there was a bunny.........
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Welcome to the forum Cherry

You'll find lots of lovely friends here to chat to where are you from?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi and welcome.
    Where r u from?
    How old r up kiddies?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi cherry and welcome.
    Where are u from?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi and thanks for replying, it really means a lot i feel very down and sad I am from Queensland and live in kilcoy, Im just so lost right now so completely lost :'( I have a 4 year old who just started prep this year and I have a 17th month old to the father im having my child to now, wat sucks about this all he knew i could be pegnant we oth did and he told me he would look after us, i stupidly believed him now im left in this shocking situation, he left me today officially but it was gone for a long time I havent lived with him since jan last year, Im angry and very hurt about being left in this situation. Someone said that maybe i should consider maybe not having bub as 2 kids to him would be a very hard life, especially since im young and have no social life as it is, but i really dont feel comfortable with that idea at all. So i have to do this and im so dishartened.... Where I am is a small town everyone knows everyone im so scared and worried about when i start to show and get the looks and stares of humilation, and oh she's pregnant.

Im not the strongest person at all, and can crumble very easily, i really dont know how i will cope with all this and being here in this town... Im sorry to ramble i am just so lost :'( feel completely helpless and im just so sad...

Bu thanks for replying i had to reach out somewhere so i decided to try help myself and look for a parenting forum of some discription. But thanks i really appreciate it it a lot

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey cherry I live on the coast don't know if u come here at all ESP with two kids but I'm happy to meet up with u if u want.
    People will judge no matter what u do so don't worry bout that. He left not u!
    Rant away as much as u want that's why we are here. We all need to vent it good to get it all out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi welcome sorry your here in such an unfortunate circumstance but I'm
    glad your reaching out for support the bubhub ladies and sometimes men have helped me so many times it helps just having somewhere to go and talk about things it really does, I'm a young single mummy too I have two kids and did my second pregnancy alone from 16 weeks (long story) but it does get easier you find strength you never knew you had and adapt to the situation, do you have any family close by? Or are you able to move closer to family/friends so that you'll have a better support network? *hugs* feel free to pm me if you need ever need to talk

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Cherry.... *hugs an dkisses for you*

Wish I could help...