ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Mrs Molly Coddle is offline I've admitted in writing that veve is awesome - eeek she has proof!!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    2 loads of clothes, 1 load of sheets, and the kids' sofa cover. I washed it all today. It was all dry and ready to get off, too, but I am lazy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    A gazebo cover - my clothesline is under a massive tree and doesn't get enough sun to be useable, so I use it as a frame for the sunshade and have a table and chairs underneath it.

My poor little airer inside does all the hard work, and is chockers with the current load.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I have no idea dh does the washing im not allowed to he thinks I don't hang it out correctly despite me being in change of the family washing as teen when I lived at home and he had never done one iota of washing including turing the machine on even until we moved in together and I taught him how to do it lol
    I think it might be full of mumd stuff we live together with mum and my sister and her dp so with three families sharing the line things don't get a chance to stay on very long lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    nothing. it almost never gets used cause using the dryer is easier and quicker. yeah, i know its bad for the environment etc etc but im lazy. DS's MCNs and plastic backed bibs go on a clothes hoist in the lounge room (which is permantly up casue its easier than taking it down every few days)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Queen of the dryer here. Actually, probably only a princess as I have a friend who uses 2 dryers at home for a family if 5. She wins the award for most profligate use of the dryer. MCNs on the line only.

Sent magically from my iPhone using
    Internet trickery

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Clothes that have been there for 2 days that will probably come off when DF gets home from work because I've been unwell and he has been doing everything

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I had towels on the line for about 3 weeks that I kept rewashing and hanging out so I gave up!

At the moment, there's nothing on the line. Did all my washing yesterday before the rain sets in again tonight for another wet week in Sydney.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I dont have a washing line. Dont have a laundry I have to pack a weeks worth of clothes up (bout 4 baskets full) take them plus the kids around to the MIL's house and do it all there. Thats my weekend gone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Nothing. It all gets taken off when it's dried, then ironed if need be, folded/hung and put away. Job complete

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I don't know how it doesn't drive you mad. From my office window I can see that the people who live in the units opposite have left a tshirt there since before Christmas and it's driving me crazy. It's faded!!! Just take it in

My outside line is empty as it rained yesterday, I have two clothes horses inside full of DS' uniform, my work clothes, DP's clothes.. I hung them out last night, will fold and put away tonight then fill it up with whites, work shirts and hand washed tops of mine because I have nothing else to do.