ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Only today's washing - 3 loads so far, plus I've got nappies in the machine. I'll probably bring everything in when I get off the computer...
    My bad place is the bottom of the washing basket, there's all the things that as a failed domestic goddess I don't know what to do with such as bags, ties, random pieces of fabric.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Care bear teddy, some pjs and underwear.
    It's raining so our is stuck on but I have left clothes on over night many of times

Nothing has EVER been on over a week because the cleaner comes weekly but never usually more then a couple of days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    A couple of loads from today.

Longest I have left anything on the line would be 4 weeks while we went on holidays. Everything was ruined from being sun bleached! Otherwise I take things off within 48 hours.

I am worse at washing a load and forgetting about it then having to rewash it because it has gone smelly! I think the record for rewashing was 5 times for one load of towels

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nothing on our outside line, but I do have 2 loads undercover on our patio. I normally hang them out in the Arvo and then bring them in the following day. Our line is in a stupid spot, I could easily forget washing and leave it out there for a few days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nothing, we were finally able to do two loads this morning (in Sydney) I always bring the washing in before dark, never leave anything out over night.

BarefootedMumma is offline Aiming to be in the top 10 busiest users one week.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    While it was nit on my line..... i used a blanket in September 2010 for one night. I could not get it washed while i was here then and moved north the next day. I moved back here in October the same year but still did not wash it till December 2011.

Do i win?

XOOMing in to the hub from the couch

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    nothing ever anymore, DH relocated the chook yard to right under my clothesline without even thinking about it......lovely

so i hang all clothes on 3 clothes drying racks and bring in and outside as the permits

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nothing, but I just got 2 loads in!!! We had my sis over for dinner and totally forgot about the washing. It was only cause I walked past my room and remembered my sheets

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tootiredtosleep View Post
    Nothing on our outside line, but I do have 2 loads undercover on our patio. I normally hang them out in the Arvo and then bring them in the following day. Our line is in a stupid spot, I could easily forget washing and leave it out there for a few days.
    This is me I once rewashed a load everyday for a week until it got Hung out

Sent from my HTC Legend using BubHub

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    nothing, i don't have a clothes line i have a clothes horse which has nappies on it that i've just put on. I get them off as soon as i can because i hate it sitting in the lounge. I was shocking when we had a (communal) line at our old place, it was right at the back of the block behind the car port, so i always forgot my stuff was there. My neighbours must have hated me always hogging the line