+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Clairvoint reading.... has freaked me out...

ok... not sure where to post this.

im currently living with my mum on the property where she works, the other night when i was home alone.. the base of the phone lifted off the bookshelve and slamed back down then all the coat hangers in mums room were getting rattled around and the cupboards slamming over and over..

I have never ever expirienced anything like this before, it freaked me out. Anyway, mum told her boss who is right into this sort of stuff, her boss then rang a claivoyant and simply said to her that 'we have a spirit in the house who is being naughty'

The boss knows nothing about my personal situation, just to claify. the clairvoyant then went on to ask who is the pregnant girl in the house?? (thats me, mums boss hadnt mentioned me so there is no way she could have known who lived in the house) and mums boss told her who i was and the clairvoyant has told mums boss that the spirit has attatched itself to me, as it is upset because i am upset and stressed out, about alot of things, she then told my boss my exact dreams ive been having over the last few weeks and that i havent been coping with my children, and i havent as ive become recently single and am 14 weeks pregnant so have been very stressed and overwhelmed.

she also said this spirit has told her that he talk to my children and plays with them, and that there is a new man coming very soon, who i am going to be extremly happy with, and she has said that in order to make the spirit happy or what have you, that i need to change my mindset and realise that this isnt it for me and that i have an extremly bright future ahead of me, and that this man is going to accept my kids as if they were his own..

i dont kniow what to think about all of this, most of the stuff she has told my mums boss is stuff my mum didnt even know!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wish I could meet a clairvoyant like that. I would love to have a reading. Especially one that you say is spot on. I hope the happiness predicted comes your way soon!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mysticme For This Useful Post:

spitthedummy  (04-02-2012)

Buttoneska is offline Winner 2010- Most Community Minded Thread Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    oh hun, I could imagine this would freak me out too.

I do smudging (borning white sage and smoking the area) which is said to clear spirits and also detatch them from you.

I personally don't think it was very nice for the clorovaint to say such things.

i would be true to myself and as hard as it try to not let the spirit intimidate you or control you.

I would get someone in who could do a proper cleansing for you.

In the interim, visualise yourself and your kids surrounded by white light - like a bubbly of white light that is protected and cannot be penetrated by spirits.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Buttoneska For This Useful Post:

spitthedummy  (04-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Listen the dead cant hurt you, only the living can. Take the message and use the bits that aid you to become a more centred peaceful directed person. Forget the spookiness of it, it's not meant to be.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hopefully2 For This Useful Post:

Buttoneska  (04-02-2012),spitthedummy  (04-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks ladies, we brought a white sage smudge stick today and some rose essence that we were told would help, the boss is going to get someone out to properly clense the house though.. i really want to find out who this lady is and give her a call to talk to her myself, she is a client of the buisness. I guess i just need to relax a little and not get so down and realise that there are better things to come... i just cant believe how spot on she was, we have never ever met and the boss didnt even mention me. The bit that gets me is my dreams, she said that i had been dreaming of my children alot lately, especially my little boy when he is about 5 (he is just turned 2) and she said in the dream we were all really happy etc, and that is pretty much exactly how my dreams have been going lately, and i havent told anyone about my dreams!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    If that sage smudge stick thingee doesnt work... An easy and effective way is to get a priest or pastor from the church to come to the house and cleanse it/bless it. Far nicer and you wouldnt have to worry about anymore spirits coming in. Trust me there are some pretty nasty ones out there but they stay away from blessed houses!