+ Reply to Thread
Page 96 of 158 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106146 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    aww bummer Eko! Test again in the next few days. It's not over yet!

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Boost View Post
    Awwwww bugger-bum-poo-hole!! Test again tomorrow. But, if you are oing, at least I'll be in April with you.
    Yep! I'm ok with retesting tomorrow but I don't think I'll be upset/angry if it's a bfn because that means I've DEFINITELY gotten the best timing on it, those opks are so obviously positive I'm suprisingly happy for someone that's just had a bfn! Lol.

I've been a bit miserable in the last week because I didn't even know if I actually had Od at all. Now I can be certain I am/will be in the extremely near future so we'll have the best chance of conceiving. And I'll be pretty happy if I move into the April thread with all the other ladies that are moving on over there at the end of the month .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by grumpysmurf View Post
    id pee on a frer now eko ...just saying.... lol not that im DESPERATE to know!!!!! digital aren't sensitive enough.
    do u have any pee left in ya

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub
    Bahahahaha! I could probably muster some, but unfortunately I think it'd probably be too diluted by now to get a bfp anyway as if I actually AM utd, I'd have to only be something like 8-11 dpo and there probably wouldn't be enough hcg there to detect it. I'll wait till the morning, although I kinda wish I was convinced enough to take the risk and retest now hahaha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Eko, if you haven't already done so, pull the neg digi test apart coz it has a line test inside :-) if its tho kind I'm thinking of.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MoonMoon For This Useful Post:

Eko  (18-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Eko!!! Stupid sticks.
    Get that DS into bed and catch that eggy. Lol all i can think of is the ninja. My dp reckons i was looking at him like 'boom chicka waa wa'. So funny.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Peanut2011 View Post
    Eko, if you haven't already done so, pull the neg digi test apart coz it has a line test inside :-) if its tho kind I'm thinking of.
    Darn you giving me ideas!!! Hahaha.

2012-03-18 19.42.02.jpg
    One strip has what I think is a dark control line with a faint line next to it, the other one has a faint line (which you can't actually see in this picture) and no control line at all. BUT as I keep telling myself, digi monitors read in different ways to a normal hpt so it's very possible to have a second line and not be utd.

*sigh* Just going to have to wait until tomorrow morning to know for 'sure' lol. I'm still not actually due to poas until next Saturday for my estimated O date. And it'll be... Holy crap. I just realised that if I'm Oing now, my test day will be the 1st of April! APRIL FOOL! Lmao.
    Last edited by Eko; 18-03-2012 at 18:51.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Eko View Post
    Darn you giving me ideas!!! Hahaha.

Attachment 19663
    One strip has what I think is a dark control line with a faint line next to it, the other one has a faint line (which you can't actually see in this picture) and no control line at all. BUT as I keep telling myself, digi monitors read in different ways to a normal hpt so it's very possible to have a second line and not be utd.

*sigh* Just going to have to wait until tomorrow morning to know for 'sure' lol. I'm still not actually due to poas until next Saturday for my estimated O date. And it'll be... Holy crap. I just realised that if I'm Oing now, my test day will be the 1st of April! APRIL FOOL! Lmao.
    Hmmm that looks a but different to the one I pulled apart ages ago... Sorry to have confused you even more! :-P

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hahaha It's ok! I should know better than to open digis. I did the same when I was utd with DS, they looked different then too. I wasn't expecting it when I did that one.
    But I read something in another forum after a google search. Apparently digis will have a test line if they're detecting LH as well. It's just the calibration that gets changed for hpt or lh testing. So there's a very good chance that I'm just Oing and that's what the line is all about. Hey, no dramas there! If I'm Oing that's just as awesome *grin*.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just dropping in to so CONGRATS to Kyls, see you in the Nov DIG =) =)

And eko, for some reason I still have a good feeling about tomorrow morning's test for you. I don't know why, I just DO! So I'll be waiting with baited breath for your test tomorrow am!! =)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So Eko... an hour later on my laptop and I think maybe this pic will work.

This is the before shot (I emptied thed the addict box of shame lol to give you all a giggle).

2012-03-18 18.22.40.jpg

Fx this works!