+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I LOVE my Enjo!!!! - (well all except the laundry ones - I just can't seem to get that one to work)

I use Enjo at home and also my PT cleaning job

I also love the fact that I can let/get the kids to use it and I'm not worried about then cleaning with chemicals

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think some people expect the enjo to be magic. But the thing is you need to make sure your house is clean then start to enjo - it's to going to work magic on a bathroom that hasn't been cleaned for 2 weeks!

I have the bathroom ones and their calcium dissolver liquid which is fantastic. I love it for the bathroom and they really work on my scummy shower screen. It works great on the mirrors too.

The mop is fantastic - I don't have one - but will be getting one as soon as I can afford it! Now that I have my new kitchen I think I'll get the kitchen ones too. My GF loves it for her floorboards.

I think they are great

Opinionated is offline Winner 2009 - Best Avatar
    You know you love me.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I love my Enjo. The bathroom glove and miracle is great, so is the dust glove and I love the mop with the dust and gloss floor fibres. I think the bathroom miracle is my favourite though, I use it on all my glass and mirrors. Yes, I agree it wasn't cheap, but in the last year since I bought it, the only cleaning product I have bought is squirt under the rim stuff for the toilet.

I also really like the face and body gloves. I am surprised at how well they work. Now all I use on my face and body is the gloves, water and a moisturiser.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I saw a demo and while i did like it and it does look like it would work well I was shocked how expensive it is so didn't buy anything.

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I would love enjo products, had a demo years ago and it's just never gotten to the top of turn to buy list,keeps getting bumped down, I would love the broom and bathroom things I think, not to fussed on the kitchen stuff.

Took the red pill.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'll be back later tonight -

will post a few links to youtube vids if that is ok with BH?

and chat a bit more....

I SHOULD be making the most most of my child free day, instead of hittng 'new posts'

7. The Following User Says Thank You to FiveInTheBed For This Useful Post:

WorkingClassMum  (03-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Love it, love it, love it!

I have the bathroom glove and miracle, the mop with dust and tile floor fibre, window cleaner and indoor miracle and the kitchen glove and miracle.

I purchased these while I was still working full time, now they would not be a priority.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kel87 View Post
    I think some people expect the enjo to be magic. But the thing is you need to make sure your house is clean then start to enjo - it's to going to work magic on a bathroom that hasn't been cleaned for 2 weeks!
    I don't agree with this at all. I've been an Enjo user for 9 years now and it's cleaned up some really grotty, dirty, filthy stuff! I used to sell it too and some of the houses that I went in to and what the enjo did with them..wow! For example, one house has yellow tiles in the kitchen...I gave them a wipe with the Enjo kitchen glove and they weren't yellow, they were white!

I love Enjo...the only one I can't get to work is my laundry mini. Not sure if I'm using it wrong but it has been a real let down. I couldn't live without my Enjo mop.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Areca For This Useful Post:

WorkingClassMum  (04-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    opps a double post

But will add while I am here that I agree with Areca. I have been witness to quite a few amazing transformations with the use of the kitchen glove. It is amazing the amount of grease it can get off a BBQ!
    Last edited by Johnny Poppers; 03-02-2012 at 12:47.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Silly question perhaps but how are they different to normal microfibre cloths from the $2 shop? I find a damp one works well on bathroom sinks, kitchen counters and I use with brown vinegar for glass. Is enjo better?