+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Unicorn17 oh my God!!! OhmyGodohmyGodohmyGod!!
    My blood result just came this 2 pm, i'm pregnant!!
    Actually i did Home pregnancy test at 5 am and the result were 2 lines, but the 2nd line was a bit faded, so i wasn't sure if it's positive or not. Oh my God this is crazy! after almost 10 years trying to get pregnant with my husband
    He's crying after reading the whatsapp message from ms Toh Lu Yee :') with his red eyes, now he's going back by himself to the hospital to get my stock of medicines, because i can't wake up, feeling so sleepy, dizzy and feeling nauseous, and tomorrow we must fly back to our country, i havent even packing my stuffs this so exciting i don't know what to do!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG @Lina Sian that is Fantastic😃😃
    I was thinking about you today & I really had a feeling it was going to be positive!!!
    I’m so happy for you.
    I actually emailed the clinic & they have already sent me some donors to choose from. I wasn’t too sure & was still trying to decide if we would go with them but now that you have had such great feedback & have a positive result it makes it easier to decide.
    Now just relax & enjoy being pregnant!! It will be easier once you are home!!
    So so so happy for you & your husband 😃 it’s been a long journey for you both!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Unicorn17 thank you so much! giiiirll i still can't get over my excitement even when i'm feeling weak like a fat slug did you asked for specific donor? You can ask donor with your own requirements and they will try to find matches for you. I ask for donor with same blood type, same race, black hair, fair skin, decent education level, around 165 cm in height, slim, and with pretty face. They found a donor that kinda look like me but prettier and you better be fast after you pick the one you like the most, because if you took too long to decide, she could be unavailable anymore. The price is way cheaper than other clinics right? Nice people they are, i'm glad i read this forum.
    I hope you get the best donor match, enjoying the process and get that BFP result
    Pls update me when you start the program

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just contacted Concept Fertility (Damai Hospital) and they advised me it is a Frozen process.

Did you have to pay the money first before they show you any donor? What if I don’t like what they choose?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Birdface View Post
    I just contacted Concept Fertility (Damai Hospital) and they advised me it is a Frozen process.Did you have to pay the money first before they show you any donor? What if I don’t like what they choose?
    Back then i emailed them, and after we talk about my intention, they told me the price for the egg donation and for the IVF process. Then they asked our profiles, asked what criterias i want from the egg donor, then they email us 4 donor profiles + pics according to criterias we wanted.We have to choose 2 option, the one we want the most and the 2nd option in case the 1st one already unavailable. We actually used the 3rd option (all of the 4 profiles already booked because we took too long to transfer the money because my husband was so busy, then they pick another one and showed us and we immediately fell in love with the profile).After you choose then you have to pay for the egg donor only (you can pay directly to the Hospital but it's a hassle coz that means u need to fly to Kuala Lumpur, or you can just transfer the money, they will give you the bank account), and then for the payment for IVF process must be paid BEFORE THE DAY OF ET. After they sent you the donor, it's best to choose 2 options asap and tell them, then you can proceed to pay, because they are very fast becoming unavailable.About the Frozen procedure, indeed is the best option for a woman using egg donor, since it's very hard to match the menstruation dates between the donor and the recipient. They also froze our embryos back then for like a week before my blastocyst transfer.Oh before they receive payment for the egg donor, they will tell you to do several things such as complete blood test + USG (you can do this in your own country, or in the Damai Service Hospital if you want to do it there), because i think they will reject potential patient with HIV, sending copy of yours and husband's passport, etc.After you have email them all of necessariess documents they need, then they will inform you the egg donor's period date and try to match with your schedule, they will tell you what meds and doses you need to take and what date you need to fly there to see them. This is via whatsapp, after they approve you as patient they will give you whatsapp number to contact.So here is the payment process :1. After sending all the documents and they approve you as their patient for IVF with egg donation, they will send you their bank account, and you have to pay THE EGG DONOR PAYMENT AT LEAST 2 DAYS BEFORE EGGS RETRIEVAL. No payment no egg retrieval, no IVF.2. After you fly to Kuala Lumpur, and meet them, they will explain in detail the whole process, there will be papers to sign, husband giving his sperms, you guys waiting for few days while keep taking meds, going there again after few days and they will asses your uterus lining, giving you some progesterones, and telling you the date of embryo transfer. They keep updating news about your embryos via whatsapp. You have to pay for the IVF PROCESS PAYMENT AT LEAST 2 DAYS BEFORE EMBRYO TRANSFER.Ps : my advice when you go there, no need to go to receptionist, just whatsapp the number they gave you, they will receive you and you don't have to wait in line, we never wait in line eventhough so many patients waiting for their turn. They treated us like VIP lol.Sorry for the messy writing, i'm very nauseous and my head is spinning, my morning sickness is getting worse and worse i'm barely functioning lol even typing this i feel like standing in a rocking boat. I hope you understand my explanation above. Hope to hear update from you, friend

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lina Sian For This Useful Post:

Birdface (12-07-2018)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol whut? I swear i typed them nice and tidy, in paragraph and with spaces after every "." And ",". Why in the world they became clump like that? I hope you can still understand what i mean, eventhough they look hard to read (T_T).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you so much, that’s great info and tips. Love it.

I’m glad to hear you had a good run with them, a great donor profile you both love, and the pregnancy!!!

Was there any contracts involved? When I looked to the US - Beverley Hills Egg Donor, there’s a U.S. contract to sign between me and the donor re the terms of the engagement.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lina

I found a donor I like at Concept (Damai) and have emailed immediately in bid to secure the one donor.

Did you find the clinic ok though? I know you said everyone were very nice and caring. It just looks very basic looking at photos on google. It also seems as though they do not to any PGD/NGS testing in the embryos, or the fancy time lapses imaging.

Also, did you get to find out of the donor has good results if has donated before? I’d like the donor to have AMH test done as well.

Thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    May I know how much cost for egg donot ivf in Damai Service Hospital?

Thankyou

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Alternative fresh donor option in Malaysia

I just want to add some details that might help. Concept was one of the clinics I contacted too, but I was put off by the lack of detail in some of their answers and also I didn’t like the idea of frozen donated eggs, which seems to be the most common way in Malaysia.

But if you’re looking for some different options with personal/fresh donation you should look at Zakuro Life in KL. They also had a better response as far as putting a plan together and giving good background details on their donor choices.