Closed Thread
Page 62 of 65 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 ... LastLast
Results 611 to 620 of 650
  1. #611
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,688
    Thanks
    4,822
    Thanked
    2,373
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Why should I have to budget when I don't even want to go!
    You were suppose to not overspend last week and straight away you did and now I have to suffer.
    F$&@ I hate money! I also hate bills-they seem to NEVER end

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Chillies For This Useful Post:

    Laydeebugxxx  (11-08-2012)

  3. #612
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,311
    Thanks
    2,387
    Thanked
    4,599
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Dear strangers, i was kinda chuffed the first few times, but I'm seriously over you pitching up and expecting a guided tour. Go away.

  4. #613
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,728
    Thanks
    878
    Thanked
    891
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    How can you love me as much as you say you do, yet be such a selfish pr!(k to me almost every day?! He's your son too, how about helping out every once and a while?

  5. #614
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,244
    Thanks
    600
    Thanked
    367
    Reviews
    4
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HollyGolightly View Post
    How can you love me as much as you say you do, yet be such a selfish pr!(k to me almost every day?! He's your son too, how about helping out every once and a while?
    Hugs.. I know the feeling x

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bunny Lover For This Useful Post:

    MoonMoon  (13-08-2012)

  7. #615
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,244
    Thanks
    600
    Thanked
    367
    Reviews
    4
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    You are an asshat and make me feel like scum on the bottom of your shoes - I HATE you and wish that I had never met you.

  8. #616
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    22,019
    Thanks
    15,407
    Thanked
    11,609
    Reviews
    14
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    You ring crying because your sick and your thousands klms away. I organise help for you but you wont anwser the phone.

  9. #617
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    10,211
    Thanks
    801
    Thanked
    594
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Resignation as a Wife and Mother.

    Im ****ing over everything, trying to keep all the balls in the air. I have two smart *** child who just dont get the ****ing message no matter how much discipline I dish out. Dietry changes dont work. Today was the cruncher when BOTH boys come home with detentions/punishments at Kindy. ****ing hell.

    DS1 is lying, being deceptive and just a smart ***. Talks to me like Im a piece of **** and this afternoon, Ive packed my bags for when DH comes home. Im out!

  10. #618
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    10,618
    Thanks
    905
    Thanked
    1,482
    Reviews
    19
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Thank you DD1 for the wonderful performanace at kindy pick up today, it was sure great having half the school gawk at me while you threw your big tantrum. It was also great fun being forced to carry out of the school grounds while you screamed and kicked me. The walk home with you was also a delight, constantly standing in front the pram and hitting your sister, then running off screaming was so much fun.

  11. #619
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    10,211
    Thanks
    801
    Thanked
    594
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MothersMilk View Post
    Thank you DD1 for the wonderful performanace at kindy pick up today, it was sure great having half the school gawk at me while you threw your big tantrum. It was also great fun being forced to carry out of the school grounds while you screamed and kicked me. The walk home with you was also a delight, constantly standing in front the pram and hitting your sister, then running off screaming was so much fun.
    You have my sympathies! DS1 would have massive tantrums when he was younger, ones where I wanted the ground to open up and take me!

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mahjong For This Useful Post:

    MothersMilk  (13-08-2012)

  13. #620
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,244
    Thanks
    600
    Thanked
    367
    Reviews
    4
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahjong View Post
    Resignation as a Wife and Mother.

    Im ****ing over everything, trying to keep all the balls in the air. I have two smart *** child who just dont get the ****ing message no matter how much discipline I dish out. Dietry changes dont work. Today was the cruncher when BOTH boys come home with detentions/punishments at Kindy. ****ing hell.

    DS1 is lying, being deceptive and just a smart ***. Talks to me like Im a piece of **** and this afternoon, Ive packed my bags for when DH comes home. Im out!
    Hugs to you xx

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Bunny Lover For This Useful Post:

    Mahjong  (13-08-2012)


 

Similar Threads

  1. One Line Vent Thread #4
    By Clementine Grace in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1192
    Last Post: 14-04-2013, 16:47
  2. One line Vent Thread #2
    By LoCo in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1764
    Last Post: 28-01-2012, 11:58

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
GymbaROOGymbaROO offers activities for babies & toddlers in a fun learning centre, focussing on developmental education. ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›