+ Reply to Thread
Results 21 to 30 of 60
28-01-2012 11:56 #21-
- Join Date
- Mar 2008
28-01-2012 12:02 #22
Indiana, Montana and Dakota are a few of my favourites.
The Following User Says Thank You to Prof Plum For This Useful Post:
28-01-2012 14:34 #23Junior Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2011
My daughter is Ava. Other names we considered were Lila, Audrey, Ruby, Esther, Nora, Edie, Grace.
The Following User Says Thank You to Tides For This Useful Post:
28-01-2012 15:38 #24
Our girls list:
Lilah / Lyla (I like Lilah, dh likes Lyla)
Amelia / Melia
Tara / Zara
I love Imogen and for some reason today (my fave changes every day) I am liking Pheonix for a girl. Is that weird?
Good luck choosing, i find girls names hard too!
Mummy & Daddy - expanding our family! Our little man born April 2011 and now expecting another munchkin in August 2012! Loving it!!!!!
28-01-2012 18:34 #25
my dd is Emma Chelsea, We also liked Savannah Paige , Emily rose, Mikayla Evan, Eden Piper.
28-01-2012 18:41 #26Senior Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2011
The Following User Says Thank You to Thunderstorm For This Useful Post:
28-01-2012 19:18 #27
If this bubs is a girl my number one pick is Blair, DP's pick is Lilith... lets hope its a boy lol.
Other girls names I like are:
* Nancy (haha yep I love the show weeds, and also think its a cute and not over-used traditional name )
* Nina and Monica, again real names that arent used much these days and are cute!
* Summer, Shelley and Sunny, I grew up in a little coastal town and names like these make me think of lush summer days
* Clover - yeah ok showing my hippy side now, but whatevs, I like it! (DP hates it though, absolutely no way in hell am i ever going to be able to use it )
* Lisbeth - I love it, but too similar to my name
* Jolie - I hate the actress, but its not even her real surname, and it means love in french, how cute!
* Hunter, Elliot/te - yes i like them for a girl, and yep DP hates them lol
* Odessa/Odette - LOVE these names, DP isnt convinced
28-01-2012 19:25 #28
My dd is Lilly
I feel this one is a girl
These are my favourites
Dh said he is ok with all them but not Ella for some reason lol
28-01-2012 19:26 #29
28-01-2012 19:29 #30
I love.. Xanthe, Allirah, Nevaeh, Adeline, Anya, Annika, Isabella, Suzannah, Marnie,
my dd is Amity Isla-Ann (Ann is a family name) next dd if we have one will prob be Xanthe.
By Siena in forum Choosing Baby NamesReplies: 17Last Post: 04-06-2012, 17:38
By Mummy2owen in forum Choosing Baby NamesReplies: 23Last Post: 25-05-2012, 04:07
By Zombie_eyes in forum Choosing Baby NamesReplies: 70Last Post: 16-05-2012, 10:26
Cots on BubhubLooking to buy a cot or bassinet? :: Cot safety checklist :: Local or online nursery ...
LATESTToilet training: when is the best time to start?Why it is OK for your child to be differentWhat is a blessing way? How is it different to a baby shower?
POPULARWhen can I start giving chores to my children?New baby nursery checklist – a guide to newborn essentialsWhat to pack for labour and hospital – a checklist
FORUMS - chatting now ...
HGC lelvels stressed please helpConception & Fertility General Chat
Happiness thread.General Chat
Egg Donation in Greece #5Egg Donation
ConfusedConception & Fertility General Chat
Situations - ok or not ok?General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
Would you delay TTC because first child is starting first year of school.General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat