+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm trying to respond but keeps coming up with an error :-/

Yes I understand loneliness lol, Shea goes to preschool 3 days a week and my partner works so I'm going to be at home alone looking for work, which btw I am having such horrible luck, I would love to take a step and meet some people, I'm just scared of ending up at a group that's very clicky and judge cause I'm a younger mum. Gotta man up a little and just come to one I think lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha ok it worked now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Aramat View Post
    Yes I understand loneliness lol, Shea goes to preschool 3 days a week and my partner works so I'm going to be at home alone looking for work, which btw I am having such horrible luck, I would love to take a step and meet some people, I'm just scared of ending up at a group that's very clicky and judge cause I'm a younger mum. Gotta man up a little and just come to one I think lol
    Hi Aramat.
    When I first had my baby at age 23 I also felt alot like you with the age thing.. I was in a very affluent area in Perth at the time and was the only one under 30.
    I do understand your feelings about being a "younger mum", however 23 isn't 16!
    I am now 31 and some of very closest friends are 40 or older. Kids have a way of bringing people together and if people are going to judge you for being a 24 year mum then they aren't worth knowing at all!
    I hope you don't take offence to my post but I noticed that you are trying to get out and met some more people, maybe being open to meeting people of all different ages might be a good thing.
    Not everyone that is an "older" mum is judgemental, you don't have any idea where they've come from or their story.
    Good Luck and I hope you find some new friends this year.

Thanks
    Reviews
    You have a point and I definitely understand where you are coming from. Its not just being judge for my age so much as being judged as a person, hence why looking for woman around my age I know I will have more in common with and make play dates more fun, instead of a few awkward silences throughout the date lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Crashing the section. Aramat, we have mums from all ages in our playgroup, I can't even pick their ages and I'm sure there's a 15 year range, they're all awesome. Give it a go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BlissedOut View Post
    Crashing the section. Aramat, we have mums from all ages in our playgroup, I can't even pick their ages and I'm sure there's a 15 year range, they're all awesome. Give it a go.
    Ditto! Some are older some are younger.
    Finding friends is hard but luckily I have found a few real treasures and they are all older than me - not that you would think so by thw way they act sometimes lol

My offer still stands to meet up on a Sunday at Bittern market? Also should try one of the suggestions I pm'ed you - I know its hard getting out, I mostly do it for the girls than myself ;-)

Hope you find what you are looking for :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app