+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    this photo so doesn't do it justice.The zoom on our camera is pretty average and going in close just makes it blurry. The ring on my wedding finger is my grandmother's. Long story short my wedding ring isn't on my finger bc I dropped a dumb bell on my finger at the gym and it needs to be fixed
    Aww I love your grandmother's ring, I think it's sweet.

Wow the eternity ring is lovely!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Delirium that is a stunning ring, you're very lucky! This year will be our 7th wedding anniversary and I'm still waiting on an engagement ring (and proposal), so I don't think an eternity ring is coming any time soon . That's cool -- I'm really not a jewellery person anyway. I've got a hand-made (full of 'defects' and lumps) wedding band so diamonds would just look silly.
    Last edited by scarymarygoldfish; 07-02-2012 at 13:00.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Benji View Post
    Have told DP that a condition of our future marriage is that he's not allowed to buy me an eternity ring, so of course now every time we playfight he threatens me with "I'll buy you an eternity ring - I'll do it"!
    Hilarious!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    thanks mary, it's a beautiful ring, I picked it out

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We have my eternity ring on layby and the plan is that once its paid off, it will sit in a drawer until the day I have finished my ivf journey. That day will either be the day I hold another baby of ours in my arms or the day that we decide we are done trying for another baby if ivf no longer works for us. To me it signifies the end of a long and painful journey of trying and fighting for our babies. It marks the moment in time when our lives can move on past everything we, but mostly, I have been through and the start of our lives that are just like most other families, with no more needles, no more egg pick ups, days waiting to hear how my embryos are growing, no more ohss, no more losing embryos/babies, no more financial burdens from ivf, no more 5.40am appointments, no more blood tests, no more tww...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I actually don't like a lot of jewelry. Very simple engagement ring, plain band wedding ring, that's it. dH loves to buy jewelry but I tell him please don't. Its so expensive and just not me. So I don't think I'll ever get an eternity ring. I'd much rather he buy me an overseas holiday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MissMuppet View Post
    I actually don't like a lot of jewelry. Very simple engagement ring, plain band wedding ring, that's it. dH loves to buy jewelry but I tell him please don't. Its so expensive and just not me. So I don't think I'll ever get an eternity ring. I'd much rather he buy me an overseas holiday.
    I don't think there's any set rules. Some women just aren't into rings, each to their own

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I just love that idea nicole83 that is really beautiful. I sincerely hope you receive one on the day you're holding your baby in your arms

Thanks
    Reviews
    Delirium that's pretty much my engagement ring I've chosen. I looooove it.

**** I can spell, honestly! It's my iPhone's fault ****

Thanks
    Reviews
    My eternity ring is getting made as we speak and I'm excited.
    Been with dh for 18yrs and married for 6yrs this year.
    I had my engagement ring made which is gold with a pearl and a champagne diamond either side and I have my mums gold wedding band, I then had a ring made to go between my engagement ring and my wedding band which consists of 8 diamonds. The gold, diamonds and pearl is from our backyard here in the Kimberley's which is extra special to me.
    My eternity ring is a band of tiny diamonds with 3 pink argyle diamonds amongst them. Can't wait to get it!