Results 671 to 680 of 919
30-06-2013 21:45 #671
30-06-2013 22:44 #672
01-07-2013 02:28 #673
01-07-2013 05:05 #674
01-07-2013 05:06 #675
01-07-2013 06:56 #676Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2009
Hi Girls, for those of you who are dairy free, you can make your own coconut yoghurt. I've just joined the FB pages Thermostruck and Thermofun they are both awesome sites and are now my go-to pages if I'm stuck with something or looking for some inspiration!! I've had my Tmx for 18months now, but am only really just really getting into using it more. Last night I made Pumpkin, Zuchinni, Sweet Potato Soup with fresh home made Bread rolls - yum!!
01-07-2013 07:14 #677
01-07-2013 07:28 #678
01-07-2013 08:19 #679
Couldn't see the harm in just posting the recipe on here
1 clove garlic
80g brown onion (about 1 onion), halved
30g olive oil
1tbsp TM stock
220g leeks (about 2 leeks), white part only, roughly chopped
370g nadine potatoes, roughly chopped
8 chicken tenderloins (about 400g) or 4 skinless salmon fillets (about 500g)
180g zucchini (about 1), sliced with peeler into tagliatelle
340g carrot (about 2), sliced with peeler into tagliatelle
Salt and pepper to taste
1 1/2 tbsp crème fraiche/sour cream
2 tsp Dijon mustard
1. Place garlic and onion into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7. Add oil and sauté 3 min/varoma/speed 1.
2. Add water and stock to mixing bowl. Place leeks and potatoes into TM basket and insert into position.
3. Place the chicken or salmon onto varoma tray and season. Place varoma into position and steam 17-20min/varoma/speed 3 for chicken or 11-14 min/varoma/speed 3 for salmon.
4. Add zucchini and carrot tagliatelle to varoma dish reposition tray with chicken or salmon, and steam for a further
5 min/varoma/speed 1, until chicken or salmon is cooked through.
5. Place zucchini and carrot tagliatelle and the chicken or salmon into a thermoserver to keep warm.
6. Transfer the leeks and potatoes into mixing bowl with the water and stock, season with salt and pepper and puree 1min/speed 9, gradually increasing from speed 1 to speed 9.
7. Transfer almost all of the soup into a large bowl, leaving enough soup to just cover the bend in the blades. To make the sauce, add the crème fraiche/sour cream and mustard to the mixing bowl and blend 10 sec/speed 3.
You can use other vegetables in place of the leeks in the soup, but do not adjust th.e quantity of potato as this will change the texture of the soup.
For a different flavour in the sauce, use wholegrain mustard instead of Dijon
01-07-2013 15:47 #680
I am having massive trouble with the everyday cookbook! Everything I make out of it is crap! The food off the thermomix forum is so much better!
Seriously I'm paying $2000 for a kitchen machine and they couldn't make sure all the recipes work.....I made the bread rolls which turned out like scones and pasta sauce that had way to much liquid and the butter chicken is awful!
Anyone else had this problem??
By millsmum in forum Recipes & Lunchbox IdeasReplies: 9Last Post: 19-11-2012, 12:28
By Susan Mac in forum General ChatReplies: 24Last Post: 13-06-2012, 07:44
By Littleyorkshirepudding in forum House & GardensReplies: 19Last Post: 22-03-2012, 18:01
L'il Aussie Prems FoundationAn Australian charity supporting families of premature babies & children. The charity assists families who are at ...
LATESTToilet training: when is the best time to start?Why it is OK for your child to be differentWhat is a blessing way? How is it different to a baby shower?
POPULARWhen can I start giving chores to my children?New baby nursery checklist – a guide to newborn essentialsWhat to pack for labour and hospital – a checklist
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Chickenpox after being immunised?Pro-Vaccination
PCOS, atypical hyperplasia and one loss post IVFPolycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Chat
Would you delay TTC because first child is starting first year of school.General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
Dr Antony Lighten - Appreciation threadpregnancy and babies through IVF
The Not So Serious Vent Thread #7General Chat
Egg Donation in South Africa #14Egg Donation