Closed Thread
Page 34 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Majestic Hiss View Post
    And the garlic pizza?
    I thought my consultant said something about making pizza in the varoma at the demo and then I thought I must have heard wrong because DH laughed at me. Can't wait to see that!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Tumbleweed View Post
    I thought my consultant said something about making pizza in the varoma at the demo and then I thought I must have heard wrong because DH laughed at me. Can't wait to see that!
    It was part of the varoma demo but was cooked in the normal oven. The dough is made in the thermy but just the bowl bit

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Majestic Hiss View Post
    It was part of the varoma demo but was cooked in the normal oven. The dough is made in the thermy but just the bowl bit
    Ah I see, that makes sense!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Mmmmmmm...warm thermy bread rolls fresh out of the oven spread with butter --- *the bestest for a cold windy day*

They will be on the side of the thermy Spag bol (Ragu) for tonight's dinner -- the ONLY spag bol, may I add that my ultra fussy 6year old with major food aversions will eat!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FiveInTheBed View Post
    Mmmmmmm...warm thermy bread rolls fresh out of the oven spread with butter --- *the bestest for a cold windy day*

They will be on the side of the thermy Spag bol (Ragu) for tonight's dinner -- the ONLY spag bol, may I add that my ultra fussy 6year old with major food aversions will eat!!
    Have you ever found the ragu to be a bit watery? DF keeps saying its too watery and last time I actually noticed it swimming in water on my plate but I don't know why?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bell & Bug View Post
    Have you ever found the ragu to be a bit watery? DF keeps saying its too watery and last time I actually noticed it swimming in water on my plate but I don't know why?
    will let you know.

I haven't added any wine (shock horror there is NONE in my house at the moment! - will have to remedy that!) .... and have added an extra carrot

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Had my demo last night finally!

Despite my consultant being ditzy/slow/vague/weird and not doing the thermy any justice at all......I've ordered one!! Whoo hoo!

She's lucky I already knew about it because it certainly wasn't her sales pitch that won me over

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pesca77 View Post
    Had my demo last night finally!

Despite my consultant being ditzy/slow/vague/weird and not doing the thermy any justice at all......I've ordered one!! Whoo hoo!

She's lucky I already knew about it because it certainly wasn't her sales pitch that won me over
    Yay for getting your thermy!

Surely you think she'd have her game face one considering they work for commission! Perhaps she was having a bad night!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by felicia81 View Post
    Yay for getting your thermy!

Surely you think she'd have her game face one considering they work for commission! Perhaps she was having a bad night!
    She seemed nice....but as a sales consultant, she was SOOO bad that we couldn't help but laugh afterwards, seriously!

Very excited to be able to put some of the tips in this thread to use though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Does anyone know of good online health food store where I can purchase things like himalayan salt, organic cacao powder, rapadura and seeds/grains? I live rural so it's easier for to buy online but I'm unsure of good/reputable online stores.

Our Thermomix should be delivered to us next week, can't wait!