+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    The thing that annoys me,is theres no calorie count on the recipes.I get they just want ppl to eat healthy,but I am anal and like to know how many calories I am consuming,so I can keep it check.
    Anyways...just did a workout at gym and slammed out 700 calories even though I really couldnt be bothered

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by *Chels* View Post
    Honestly,the recipes do not appeal to me at all!! And I would be hard pushed to get DH or the kids to eat it!!
    I will have to have a good look at it all and do some tweaking.I find the recipe section really annoying to search though!
    Same with Chels..,the recipes dont appeal to me. The fact that i really look forward to healty diet recipe, so a bit dissapointed. Hopefully nx week will be better

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    They have put up week 2.Really unimpressed
    I think I cook good meals,we always have heaps of veges and salad with dinner so will just stick with that
    And I never eat breakfast,,,,coffee is my breakfast!! Thats why I love shakes coz at least I can make it in 2 seconds and have something in my belly

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have joined with a other group and to be honest the cost of the items is way out of my budget especially when I have 4 other mouths to feed. I have taken the plan and used it as a guide having shakes if I don't feel hungry and so far as of today I have lost 3.1 kilos weigh in Monday will be the true judge I am having subway tonight had a shake for lunch and a small breaky I am watching portion sizes and have cut sugar out of my coffee and I make sure I have 1 green tea a day. The exercise which I have yet to do will be my key

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm feeling the same as others and not real impressed with the recipes on the meal plan. I was hoping this week would be better but no such luck. There is so much fish and We're not a house of fish fans. The meals are time consuming and have so many ingredients that it's not really practical, the sticky chicken is a winner, quick and easy and tasty I was hoping it would all be like that. I don't mind smoothies but I don't think the meals are going to work for me. I think I'll just take them as a guide and use the ones that are appealing and work within our budget and taste. it's at least getting us thinking about what we're eating a bit more.

I hate the exercises I would rather just walk for an hour every day. So I think that's probably what we'll end up doing.

A lot of the snacks are not as healthy as I thought they would be but again it's getting us thinking about our food choices/sizes and our exercising habits and that's really what it's about right?

Thanks
    Reviews
    My weight is still the same last Monday maybe need exercise harder. Hows everyone goin?

I look at exercise wk2 with video which is so much better...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I've been unwell for the last few weeks and I've gained weight! *Throws tantrum*
    Ah well... Still another 9 weeks!
    I'm not following the recipes at all, this week I've just been having Slim Right shakes and meat and veggies for dinner. Or rolled oats for brekkie and 3 shakes no dinner. Hopefully it will make a difference this week!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mum2b09 View Post
    I've been unwell for the last few weeks and I've gained weight! *Throws tantrum*
    Ah well... Still another 9 weeks!
    I'm not following the recipes at all, this week I've just been having Slim Right shakes and meat and veggies for dinner. Or rolled oats for brekkie and 3 shakes no dinner. Hopefully it will make a difference this week!
    Oh no, hope you feel better now. yeah still another 9 weeks...im not following the recipe either but tried reduce my portion. Hopefully we make difference this week..finger crossed

Thanks
    Reviews
    You've still got 9 weeks to go!

We're following the menu plan (with a few modifications) and I lost 1.1kg in week one

Thanks
    Reviews
    How much I'd we all lose this week, ladies?
    I lost 600g. An acceptable loss, but I think I'm retaining fluid thanks to AF so hopefully next week will be a bigger loss.
    Down to 74 though which feels good. So that's 1.7kg lost in 2 weeks, I'm pretty happy with that