Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Subscribing

Thanks
    Reviews
    babybjorn - my ds didnt like being in it and then he got so heavy quickly that it was only used about 6 times (ill go with the ergo next time)
    nappy disposal system
    heaps of different bottles to try out different teats, toddler spout bottles, etc and so many different bowls for feeding (wasted so much money trying them out)
    nappy bag - too bulky to fit onto the pram properly
    leapfrog little leaps grow with me system (game console and games for babies & toddlers)- couldnt get it to work :/

i regret allowing someone else to choose the pram for us - they bought the steelcraft acclaim as a present, i would have chosen something completely different

breast pumps - got both of the avent ones - auto and manual, but then my milk was pretty much gone by about 5 months

change table - like everyone else has said - it was good for a few months but once ds started rolling, i put the mat on the floor, i didnt want to risk him rolling off

cloth swim nappies - the swim school that we took ds to wouldnt allow cloth ones, only disposable

im sure there are heaps more items, i just cant remember atm

but i love those hooded towels, i still use them with ds

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I am happy with almost everything I have purchased, as I have done a lot of research on products prior to buying.

One waste of money was the big matching linen set I bought when I was pregnant - the only useful thing is the fitted sheet (DS sleeps in grobags). And I saw the same set for a fraction of the price online a few months later. I learned my lesson, always shop around online once you decide on the exact product you want, it's saved me a fortune

Thanks
    Reviews
    and baby overalls that didnt have buttons at the crotch for nappy changing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Definitely the baby swing. She hates it so much lol. And bottles. She won't drink from any of them. You name a teat and my baby won't drink from it ha ha ha

Sent from my BlackBerry 9100 using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Reviews
    Impractical clothing. Denim jeans for a newborn - wtf?! Jumpsuit with the zip going down one leg only, so you have to squish the other leg up and out for a nappy change.

Personally I found one pieces with press studs running down the inside of both legs the best - even better when they continued up the chest.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bambaloo View Post
    I could not live without a change table on the other hand as it hurts my back to change on a floor or bed, plus you have everything you need close at hand. Best essential purchase IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I aggre with bambaloo i couldnt live without the changing table after c/s i couldnt bend so change table is a life saver and i can bath my dd for few months there.

My regret playpen as dd hates it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Peanut2011 View Post
    Impractical clothing. Denim jeans for a newborn - wtf?! Jumpsuit with the zip going down one leg only, so you have to squish the other leg up and out for a nappy change.

Personally I found one pieces with press studs running down the inside of both legs the best - even better when they continued up the chest.
    100% agree.

DS2 lives in onesies only.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Subscribing

Thanks
    Reviews
    I loved our change table and used it till DD was out of nappies at 22 months
    I regret buying a Mini Monkey sling it was too big and awkward to use. But I LOVED my Hug-a-bub, ring sling, Kozy and Beco Butterfly 2 (can you tell I love baby wearing???)
    Also we were given a horrible plastic mobile for the cot. Yuck yuck yuck.