+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Help using old Tommee Tippee Sangenic Nappy Wrapper

I have been given one of the older Tommee Tippee Sangenic Nappy Wrappers but want some help/directions on how to use it. I've found a couple of useful pdfs but they all tell me that once I have the cassette in place and set up, to push down the nappy past the upper gripper, then use the knob and twist to seal the nappy inside the film. My problem is there is no nob to twist and turn. Does anyone have one of these older models?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mine would be an older model as it was a hand me down and the woman who gave it to me has a three year old. Mine has a little three leaf clover or club shaped handle type thing in the middle of the lid that I turn. TBH though I only finished using the cassettes she gave me and haven't bothered with it since - cassettes are too exxy. i just pop nappies into nappy sacks and use the bin like a regular one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks :-) Mine certainly doesn't have any kind of nobby thing to turn, but I think I'll follow your advice and just use it as a normal bin. Do you find it gets smelly though?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I just line it with a bag and keep the top closed. I put wet nappies straight in but I put the poopie ones in a nappy sack first. I empty it every couple of days when it's full, never had any smells coming from it so far. When I still had the cassettes I would put a knot in the end of the wrapper then push it through to act as the bin liner so I wasn't wasting the cassette it came with, then once full cut it off, tie it up and start again.