+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Lazy Sunday chit chat

Thought I would start a chat thread for today.
    Our plans have been foiled thanks to the rain, was meant to spend the day at Movie World, instead DP and I are taking it in turns playing Halo Anniversary in 3D - It looks awesome! Boys have been at their dad's this weekend, will be back in the afternoon, so I can see us playing Halo for most of today

What's everyone else up to?

BarefootedMumma is offline Aiming to be in the top 10 busiest users one week.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I am doing nothing.. well maybe some cooking. I woke late and spend 30 mintues cutting up 2 pineapples only to find them dry and tart and toss them in the bin.

I do have to clean my lounge room but we've still had no one take away the old lounges so I can't move the desks so I can clean...

I don't want to start doing anything as well.. It would get in the way of my pre-cleaning I have done

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been nice and lazy this morning.... had some brekky and have been on the couch reading pregnancy magazines. DH is on his way home from a weekend away though so I really need to get up and do something before he gets here... at least have a shower

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My house looks like a Mac truck has drove through it. It needs to be cleaned, but I have no motivation to do so, DP has offered to clean the Kitchen and do the Laundry so at least that will be taken care of.

Lol anna, gotta love that last minute rush you do before your partner gets home!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    nothing much here as you said gross weather! I'm contemplating my life today hahaha just not content at the moment.

should do a Uni assignment but SO can't be bothered.

I even have a car today but honestly can't think of anywhere to go haha so will most likely spent the day on the couch

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm drinking tea and watching Peppa Pig. Very exciting! I'm thinking I should get up and make some muffins for the return to work and daycare this week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like it's a lazy day all round! Really though.... I am definitely going to do something now. If only someone would invent a magical motivation pill

bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    My house needs a good clean but I will do it later, I wanna lay in bed a little longer might watch a bit of tv

MuminMind is offline Bubhub Award Winner - 2011- Most Helpful Member, Member I'd Most Like To Meet, Most Community Minded Thread, Best Potential Moderator and Newbie of the Year Awards
    BH Advocate - PND & AND
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MothersInstinct View Post
    My house looks like a Mac truck has drove through it. It needs to be cleaned, but I have no motivation to do so, DP has offered to clean the Kitchen and do the Laundry so at least that will be taken care of.
    Same here! Well, minus the helpful DP

Quote Originally Posted by EmPowering View Post
    should do a Uni assignment but SO can't be bothered.
    What is the assignment on? I'm so desperate for some mental stimulation that I am hereby offering to do it for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    I am moping around the house trying to snap myself out of my current bout of depression and counting down the minutes until I get to escape the house and have hot chocolate with friends.

The kids are watching movies on the projector with popcorn, and are still in their jammies. They are very impressed with this arrangement!

I have to go and clean the boys room while they're distracted!