+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I was given a small tube of the tinted invisible zinc for the face & I really liked it. I have a very pale face & it just gave me a good healthy glow.

I don't know how much it is to buy, but I'd consider purchasing it if it wasn't unreasonably priced.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I was given a small tube of the tinted invisible zinc for the face & I really liked it. I have a very pale face & it just gave me a good healthy glow.

I don't know how much it is to buy, but I'd consider purchasing it if it wasn't unreasonably priced.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MsMummy View Post
    I have been using the general one for a while (not the face one). I find that it is quite thick, and tends to leave a bit of a residue on my skin the next day, unless you really thoroughly wash it off. I persist with it, but would like to try other non chemical blockers.

I've heard the face one is good.

My SIL is a beauty therapist, and she was telling me there's another brand which is quite good. I think it's this one:

http://www.dermalogica.com/us/html/p...-spf30-74.html

I think it's chemical free as well (only the face one, not the general body one, I believe)

While they are expensive, apparently the dermalogica products go a long way. I use one of their lip balms and it's amazing.
    Yes! This is the one I use and I love it! I fin the invisible zinc too 'sticky' and thick. I like that the dermalogica one is tinted too- they also have an ultra sensitive one which isn't.
    I use these as I find normal sunscreen too stingy for my face, my face gets super sensitive in the sun, and also I don't like the thought of clogging up my pores with heavy cream ugh.

Apparently Shiseido has a great sunscreen foundation (and clear too) stick which I would also be keen to try.

ETA- my dermalogica one probably lasts me two summers- but I don't wear it every day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I saw the Woolworths one at the supermarket today and it's only $7.50. Half the price of the Invisible Zinc. But being the sucker I am I bought the Elle McPherson one.