+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Nanny Share - Townsville?

Hi,
    I'm desperately trying to find somebody that maybe interested in nanny sharing 1-5 days per week. I currently have a daycare spot for my 11-month old boy but would much rather he be cared for 1-on-1 in a home environment.

We have had two previous disaster experiences, one in another daycare centre and one with a Family Daycare mum. I am happy with his current daycare centre, but overall i believe the 1:4 ratio is too high and not enough attention is given to those that really need it - especially if your baby is quiet and very gentle natured.

Nanny sharing is a very expensive option, compared to a childcare centre, but i would really love to give this option a go.

Please if you know anyone or know how i network this in Townsville, please let me know!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Need Nanny Help?

Hello,
    Thank you for the time you are taking to read this. I am currently studying Nursing at James Cook University which requires me to be at JCU Tuesdays (Preferably all day) Wednesday mornings, (not available between 2.30-5.00) thursday mornings and most of friday.
    I have had a lot of Babysitting experience, I am looking to have casual job (essentialy help someone in anyway) on top of my already casual job (which at the moment requires me wednesday and friday afternoons) I am free most evenings and all weekends
    Please if I can help out in anyway let me know. My pay is also negotiable depending on how much I must drive.
    Thank you very much